mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! NW group seeks representive from Idaho...

Check here for info and to apply (or nominate someone)... Takes 5 minutes...

http://www.imba.com/resources/rlc/index.html

The NW Regional Leadership development team has a stack of candidates for other states, but there's a lack of any resource from Idaho. If you are interested or know someone who would/should be, then pass that URL along (or just nominate 'em!)

We will be making selections month of January, so there's very little time left to apply!

In a nutshell, what RLC is about is helping with communication throughout the region, creating a network of resources, and being the "eyes and ears" contact person with boots on the ground in your neck of the woods. See the URL for full details about what's involved.

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Ummm....I think we already have people that do this.

Formica??? Wanna chime in???
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

Don't worry, be happy!
    Isn't Anna L the PNW IMBA staff person? Am I missing something here? Does that count Idaho?

mtbr member
    The RLC will replace the state rep system. I don't think it changes any of the IMBA staff

mtbr member
    My application went in Long Time ago and I have spoken to Anna Laxague, Pacific Regional Director. Now the latest IMBA news is talking about a "Congress". Not sure how this new group will doeve tail into what Anna Laxague, Pacific Regional Director has going on.