jones'in

November issue of Bike magazin has Bozeman references

Just got my new issue of Bike in the mail yesterday and noticed that there's a really cool picture in there taken by John Parker of a rider (Aaron ??) in the Bridgers. Congrats on a cool picture and having it published John!!!

Also noticed another pic in there by Bob Allen (with some of his commentary) of riding somewhere in town (Bozeman) that I didn't recognize from the pic.

--Ben
    \m/ (>.<) \m/
    For Sale: Revox ISX 10.5x3.5

BMX:Our Shining Future

Congratulations JParker

hope to see more of your kickin' shots here
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by venom600
    Just got my new issue of Bike in the mail yesterday and noticed that there's a really cool picture in there taken by John Parker of a rider (Aaron ??) in the Bridgers. Congrats on a cool picture and having it published John!!!

Also noticed another pic in there by Bob Allen (with some of his commentary) of riding somewhere in town (Bozeman) that I didn't recognize from the pic.

--Ben
    Aaron Fiaschetti. A good guy, good rider too. Has a good dog too. Montana Mountain Bike Alliance board member.

Bob is sneaky with his photo angles. I'm trying to figure out that shot as well. It's well out of town.
    I don't know what trail we're on, but at least it's getting dark

Salad Days
    Quote Originally Posted by GregB406
    Aaron Fiaschetti. A good guy, good rider too. Has a good dog too. Montana Mountain Bike Alliance board member.

Bob is sneaky with his photo angles. I'm trying to figure out that shot as well. It's well out of town.
    Pretty sure it's on the lower traverse of burke park that starts near peets hill.

Thanks for the congrats, It's been a goal for a while to get something in there. Here's one from 2 days ago when it was 80
    Attached Images Attached Images

jones'in
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker164
    Thanks for the congrats, It's been a goal for a while to get something in there. Here's one from 2 days ago when it was 80
    Cool pic. I wish it would warm up quick. I built a new bike Tuesday night and haven't been able to ride it......I can only bounce around in my driveway for so long......
    \m/ (>.<) \m/

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker164
    Pretty sure it's on the lower traverse of burke park that starts near peets hill.
    You are probably right. I was confused. I wonder if it could be the connector above Martel Construction? (which is just almost where you describe)

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Nice motion shot, John.

What did you build, Ben?

jones'in
    Quote Originally Posted by GregB406
    What did you build, Ben?
    New big bike:
    Maelstrom spring rate?

A little more versatile than the RM Flatline it's replacing. The Flatline was a full on DH race bike (plow machine). The Maelstrom has shorter chainstays and 1.5" less travel....much better for riding the shore and a few local trails, but it'll still be more than capable at the resorts (Big Sky, Silver Star and Whistler). I've still got my ReignX for the majority of the Bozeman-area riding.

Hey John, do you take most of your shots w/ a point-n-shoot, or do you lug around a DSLR?

--Ben
    \m/ (>.<) \m/

Salad Days
    Quote Originally Posted by venom600
    Hey John, do you take most of your shots w/ a point-n-shoot, or do you lug around a DSLR?

--Ben
    dslr, a canon rebel xsi now. You get used to it.

rode the burke park connector trail on the way to work. looked like where bob's shot came from, but he used some serious strategery to hide the houses/water tower etc.

beater
    Just saw that this AM. I know Aaron a little; we bonded over a friend's hellacious move a few summers ago. Cool photo.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.