Lacticacid head

North meets South Exchange

Boise crew,

The 'heads" are planning a road trip to Lake Tahoe for the 4th of July ( Flume trail, Tahoe Rim Trail, etc) . I was planning on breaking up the drive with a Ride stop in Boise on Friday June 30,, get a ride in the afternoon, and Motel it , then get up early and finish the drive to the campground in Emerald Bay Saturday. There will be about 6 of us on the run, and it wuld be great to ride and have swap tails after if any of the southerner's would like to show us around..

Again, You guys wind up North, we will happily return the favor....

The trail exchange program
    www.lacticacidheads.com
    drop in, spin a spell~
    happy trails~

26er

I usually spend the time around the 4th

up in the stanley area, and I imagine I will be up there again this year. Lots of great riding down here instead of heading all the way to lake tahoe...
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail

Lacticacid head
    Every year I plan a major trail/ destination ride for the 'Heads" we have done the Moab Slick Rock /White Rim etc, this year the plan was the Flume, for the scenery, and a "flashback" to my roots and riding area from the 80's. Next Year, leaning twords Crested Butte, however Stanley is an option as well
    So campsites are already paid for and locked up. We are there from July 1> July 5 at Emerald Bay state Park for Base Camp, but heading south Friday Am June 30 It would be geat just to meet some folks,, and maybe after the Drive from CDA stretch the legs on the pedals. I know it is one of those weekends that are long with the 4th on Tuesday, and alot of folks heading out for their own destinations. It's all good

Happy Trails~
    www.lacticacidheads.com
    drop in, spin a spell~
    happy trails~

SingleTrackSal

Might be able to help

Wild Willy!

You know, those foothills are my old stompin' grounds - PM me and let's talk, might be able to drag myself away from the wheatfields for a few days to show you around....

Sal

Lacticacid head
    Well after mapquesting it is a done deal/ Boise is smack dab in the middle of the commute from CDA to Emerald Bay Lake Tahoe. So the pitstop on the drive on June 30 is a go, as well as a possible one mid week on the return July 5th. I know it is a ways off and reality is what happens while you are planning the future... but for now...
    coming to a trail near you~
    www.lacticacidheads.com
    drop in, spin a spell~
    happy trails~

Contagious Xian
    Keep us posted on as the date approached Cap'n.

-cp

King of the Barneys
    I'd like to meetcha too, Cap'n, so give a holler when you know more details.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin