Monte Su Bici Maldita

New Shop in Boise

Yesterday me and a friend took a trip down to the new bike shop, Custom Cycles(formerly known as Freeride Bikes). The shop is located right off of State St. behind Buck's 4x4 in a garage. It is a really nice shop, friendly people, really clean, and small shop feel (because it is one). They offer products from Turner, Race Face, Marzocchi, Hayes, SixSixOne, RockShox, Azonic and PowerCordz. It is run by Jon Harloe and Dan Rauker, with seventeen years of experience behind it.

http://www.custommtncycles.com/

I really encourage everyone to drop by the shop, and see what they are all about.
    Last edited by mtnbykr06; 03-25-2006 at 06:27 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbykr06
    Yesterday me and a friend of mine took a trip down to the new bike shop, Custom Cycles(formerly known as Freeride Bikes). The shop is located right off of State St. behind Buck's 4x4 in a garage. It is a really nice shop, friendly people, really clean, and small shop feel (because it is one). They offer products from Turner, Race Face, Marzocchi, Hayes, SixSixOne, RockShox, Azonic and PowerCordz. It is run by Jon Harloe and Dan Rauker, with seventeen years of experience behind it.

http://www.custommtncycles.com/

I really encourage everyone to drop by the shop, and see what they are all about.
    Your "me and a friend" reminds me of when I'd call a pharmacy asking about special little pills "for a friend." It also sounds like an informercial.
    Last edited by westin; 03-26-2006 at 08:25 AM.

Hi!!!
    Anyone know their days and hours?