TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER

New Boise MTB Guide

Just clicking off the to-do list is all.

Ivan on the cover and shiz.

Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

BMX:Our Shining Future

Bigger is Bedder

Things Are Gedding Bedder And Bedder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Boise MTB Guide-image3561.jpg  

aaarrrggghh!
    Two covers in one year. Must be time to play powerball.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan the Terrible
    Ummmhhhh....you're talking about legal gambling, right? If not, e-mail me: LCraig@powerballz.***

Muah

aaarrrggghh!
    Yeah but when I buy 400 tickets it increases my chances of winning every week RIGHT? And after I win then I'll get all the money back and it won't matter that I can't pay my bills right now.

banned
    Sep 2009

Revenge of the Nerds!

It's only a matter of time. Drops, skinnies and all.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan the Terrible
    I don't think that is Ivan. I will admit there is a resemblance but (and this is a major but) I don't see any super sweet tattoos jumping out at me, trying to rip out my jugular and feast upon my innards. That, and if it really was Ivan, there would be girls surrounding him asking for their breasts to be signed and underwear being tossed. Yeah, definitely not Ivan.

aaarrrggghh!

It's me.........

Quote Originally Posted by aenema
    I don't think that is Ivan. I will admit there is a resemblance but (and this is a major but) I don't see any super sweet tattoos jumping out at me, trying to rip out my jugular and feast upon my innards. That, and if it really was Ivan, there would be girls surrounding him asking for their breasts to be signed and underwear being tossed. Yeah, definitely not Ivan.
    I asked all the ladies to step off to the side for the photo so I wouldn't be perceived as a man-whore. Segways are for families you know.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I must say that I did not want that to be you. A segway?, really? Why Ivan, why would you mount such a thing? Its like finding out you slept with that really ugly fat chick at the party...

Slept with this just the other day in the Barn

jus worked and worked my butt off on it until I fell fast asleep in the hay
    Attached Images Attached Images  

banned
    Sep 2009
    Trust me yall, figured out why's some yall(mtbers) are reviered here. Couldnt figer it out at first because yall wore shorts rather than lycra. It kept goofing up my reputation. I gots it now yall. Kids will be kids or old guys will be, well..nevermind?? Ok I picked up some new shoes. He said the pump went out back in the 80's. Shoes are good and saves me money. It's much easier to focus on the trail and surroundings too. People get along and it's not a big deal about ur shoes.
    No tattoos here either but the art can be good! Charles Ingles and Star wars were good shows back in the days too. No video games, no Rockstar, no Redbull, no """"MOnster """""drinks, no tv just good wholsome fun nowdays. ARE monsters real? I'm scareddddd. oh, no beer/alcohol either but it sounded good. Alcohol is good wholesome family fun and an exellent source of vitamins and minerals for the youngins.
    dude, man, bro, hit me up, skulls, Huck, Progression? can yall tell me which way the door is?
    Exiting planet fried raver brains,,,mass confusion on my part, sorry yall.

Eeei, eeii oooo. it's off to the trails I go, no bike in my hand , new shoes on my feet and a whole lot of savings in my bank.
    Get Reborn!
    Last edited by MTBorDIE; 11-03-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Are Monsters Real???

Just good wholesome fun nowadays.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Boise MTB Guide-45a16acfddcb6.jpg  

Last edited by davidarnott; 11-03-2009 at 10:42 PM.

banned
    Sep 2009
    Think hard?? Think, real hard! Your missing something, and it all goes back too.

Naming a trail after a beer company is wholesome. "Rockstar" energy drink inspired features. Red BULL?? clogged arteries, alcoholism. You worried about a damn pencil drawing thats a joke?
    Ok leave it to Beaver

Exit planet fried raver brains,
    Got some shoe's, everything is cleared up.