Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

More Trail Construction

950 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  garnetspur 
#1 ·
Anyone going to help build more trail this Saturday? Also, does Thursdays work good for people??? I know some people seemed to be more apt to make that day?

Please let me know. There are more trails to build!!!

#3 ·
Same hike you did last time when we did the trail restoration. Hike down to the Eastside/Sinker Creek trail intersection. Saturday June 30th is the next scheduled day. Meet at 9am at Highlands School, 3434 Bogus Basin Road. Andrew, you could just head up and meet us at Sinker, if you wanted.

#4 ·
sick, sick, sick

The reroute is sick, sick, sick. Damn it is a fine trail. Everyone that has worked on it should be very proud. I spoke to some riders today, and they gave it the :thumbsup: The other section of the reroute is damn fine too!!! I have some additional features planned for it that should provide some entertainment for all.

There is still about 1/2 mile of light work to be completed. If I had the same group of 8 people I did today, we could complete it in about 2 hours, and then go for a ride.
The next trail day is July 14. Meet at Highlands School at 9am. If you haven't done any trail work this year, please come out on the 14th. The work will be light, and the after-work ride will be sweet!!!

#5 ·
You did good work. The trail is narrow, fast, that left turn is sweet, It needs to be ridden and packed down, it fits in well with the rest of Eastside trail. . I am interested in what features you have up your sleeve for the rest of the trail. I'll try to make it next time with for work/ride.

I did some work with Mr. Fitzpatrick on the stunt trail - Lonne is strong as a friggin OX and moved a lot of big rocks and yelled at me every time I let one roll down the slope LOL.

Hope to more when Fitz gets back here and into it, as he has very sick vision and some fun stuff is being visualized. Some serious sheet is happening and I hope I can sack up to it.

Today I just wanted to ride, cuz my fat arse has too much Albertsons french bread, and it was good seeing you guys. I wish Albertsons would stop baking that stuff every hour

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.