Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Lucky 11 tonight!

682 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Crash_Burn 
#1 ·
Everyone is welcome. Cbro will break out his grill around 8 after the Barney Ride, JJ and I will have a cooler of yummy fizzy drinks, chips, and of course Nicks favorite, Mrs. Renfro's habanero salsa to help wash the beer down. Bring snacks, drinks and lets remember who's idea the first Lucky 11 really was.

#2 ·
k2cruiser72 said:
Everyone is welcome. Cbro will break out his grill around 8 after the Barney Ride, JJ and I will have a cooler of yummy fizzy drinks, chips, and of course Nicks favorite, Mrs. Renfro's habanero salsa to help wash the beer down. Bring snacks, drinks and lets remember who's idea the first Lucky 11 really was.
Amen, bro, Amen.

CDB:thumbsup:

#3 ·
Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight. A really nice gathering of friends, who are really more like family. Cbro's chicken, with a little Mrs. Renfro was just MONEY! I am sure Nick was looking down and smiling on all of us, dirty and stinky from riding, eating, drinking, enjoying and remembering what a truely one of a kind man he was. Mahalo Nick!

#4 ·
Now that was a great time

here are a few shots. I think Parker has the group shot of about 20 happy campers. We rode in your honor, Nick. Mahalo!

CDB

Attachments

#11 ·
TFloyd said:
Wow! What a crowd! See you on Thursday!

TF
Terry, Thursday will be Military Reserve at 7pm.

It was a gross mistake :eek: to run a Nick Memorial ride in the 8th St/CB area... all his buds were used to tooling about the reserve, so we had a lot of fish out of water, but I hope the free food, brew and great visiting afterwards helped make up for it...:thumbsup:

CDB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.