mtbr member

lost glove @ hulls..

i lost my brand new glove on last night's ride. i think i dropped it in the hulls p-lot when i was taking my front wheel off.

fox gatling, black, size xs. has a star and a bolt of lightenting. left hand. anybody pick it up by chance?

i really like these gloves, i'm so bummed. went back to look, no sign of it...maybe someone with only a right arm picked it up and is stoked, otherwise i can't imagine why anyone would want to take it with them.

pls pm me if you found it. i will be a very happy girl!
    Idaho dirt, river, sky

Contagious Xian
    There was one hangin on the map/kiosk at the 8th St (lower) parking lot yesterday, right accross from the entrance to Owl's Roost. Maybe that was it?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTNgirl
    i lost my brand new glove on last night's ride. i think i dropped it in the hulls p-lot when i was taking my front wheel off.

fox gatling, black, size xs. has a star and a bolt of lightenting. left hand. anybody pick it up by chance?

i really like these gloves, i'm so bummed. went back to look, no sign of it...maybe someone with only a right arm picked it up and is stoked, otherwise i can't imagine why anyone would want to take it with them.

pls pm me if you found it. i will be a very happy girl!
    check with the Learning Center to see if anyone turned it in...

Hi!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    There was one hangin on the map/kiosk at the 8th St (lower) parking lot yesterday, right accross from the entrance to Owl's Roost. Maybe that was it?
    Well since I was going to Parilla for lunch I thought I would swing by this parking lot (as well ast the one further up the road) to see if said glove was still around. Sadly I didn't see one . I'll look around again tonight when I go Dork'n.

But like flip said...check in with the Learning Center.

Oh and flip I don't know if you saw, but I did indeed wave after I passed you on 8th Street.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Oh and flip I don't know if you saw, but I did indeed wave after I passed you on 8th Street.
    Yep-saw ya.... can't miss that yellow SUV with the orange Yeti... Did you get to ride?