Thread: lost bike

mtbr member

lost bike

My wife left her Trek fuel 8 at camels back park last wednesday afternoon. We are praying some good samaritan picked it up. If you did please call me at 250-7791

thank you
    Last edited by lv2ride; 07-21-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    She did a fun ride, took her gear off, BS'd with fellow riders, hopped in the car and drove home sans bike??? Be on the lookout for a bearded homeless guy doing wheelies atop a Fuel 8 with a dog on his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by lv2ride View Post
    My wife left her Trek fuel 8 at camels back park last wednesday afternoon. We are praying some good samaritan picked it up. If you did please call me at 250-7791

thank you

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    She did a fun ride, took her gear off, BS'd with fellow riders, hopped in the car and drove home sans bike??? Be on the lookout for a bearded homeless guy doing wheelies atop a Fuel 8 with a dog on his shoulders.
    I've seen that guy, he can barely ride upright let alone do a wheelie.

If the police picked it up you will need to check in at the station frequently since they will nothing about it - even if you give them the description and serial numbers and all that.

Good luck finding that thing, hope it works out.

Contagious Xian
    Swede - long shot? FOUND BLACK MOUNTAIN BIKE

mtbr member
    Nov 2005