Hi!!!

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Jan. 22nd & 23rd: "Off Road to Athens" @ The Flicks

http://www.theflicksboise.com/events.html

Attention Bicycle Enthusiasts! "Off Road to Athens"
    Jan. 22 and 23

Meet fellow bikers, join a club, look at the latest accessories and watch a great movie about Olympic bicycling hopefuls!

Filmmakers Ken Bell and Jason Berry spent the summer of 2004 documenting eight competitive mountain bikers chasing a spot on the U.S. Olympic Team. Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski, Toss Wells, Adam Craig and Jeremiah Bishop were competing for two spots on the men's team. Mary Ann McConneloug, Sue Haywood, Alison Dunlap and Shonny Vanlandingham were vying for one spot on the women's team. The filmmakers followed them to the Pan American Mountain Bike Championship in Ecuador, where they rode amazingly steep switchbacks in rotten weather, to the Scottish Highlands to Austria. Interviews providing an inside view of the politics of the Olympics and some great riding footage guarantee all you bikers will not want to miss this.
    ----------

I got this DVD as a xmas present, but unfortunately have not been able to watch it yet. But from what I've read around here on MTBR, it is a very good documentary!

Hi!!!
    Anyone going tonight?

If anyone wants to borrow my unopened DVD that I haven't been able to watch yet , you are more than welcome to.

mtbr member

Went last night...

and it was pretty good. Knobby Tire Series folks (Davey and Cynthia) were there throwing out swag, my son won free entry for all of his Knobby Tires races next season, so that was cool.

I thought the movie was worth seeing, althougth I wouldn't have minded even more time focused on riding. Some good footage of the muddy courses in Europe, during the World Cup. I enjoyed it.
    Idaho dirt, river, sky

26er

gonna hit the 7pm

show...maybe I will see you there
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail