mtbr member

I've always wondered WTF this was...

I was thinking drop tank from a plane... Or maybe a part from a tank when the foothills used to be some sort of artillery range...
    What is the weirdest man made thing you've seen out there? 2 years ago, I was running that connecting trail between Lower Hulls and Red Sands (the trail that is now closed off) and saw a little parachute with some electronic equipment that was broken up beneath it. The next day, when I went back up to take a picture, it was gone... Maybe it was a weather experiment...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Go up 5 until you're almost at the junction with 6, poach a faint trail to the right down to some old mine tailings and you'll find something even bigger and weirder. As for what else you saw it's at Area 51 now.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

mtbr member

still trying to figure out

what it was that took all the money out of my pocket over at the Spearmint Rhino. I never got a picture to post but next time I'm going prepared

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

It was "Alien fagina"

Alien fagina, like the very similar Earth fagina, are masters at liberating cash from a mans pocket. Dingle, can I borrow five bucks?
    You're just a genetic material transport vessel. Nothing more...nothing less."

Contagious Xian

taking your advice

"My father taught me to swim the hard way - he threw me out into the middle of a lake. Learning to swim that way wasn't easy, but the really hard part was getting out of the burlap bag."

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by toiletsnake
    Alien fagina, like the very similar Earth fagina, are masters at liberating cash from a mans pocket. Dingle, can I borrow five bucks?
    I love it when you guys talk dirty.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.