Hi!!!

New question here. ISO REAL CHEAP front MTB wheel

Anyone out there have a front wheel that they don't need anymore and are looking to get rid of it for REAL CHEAP? I bought CBro's circa 1988 Bridgestone the other night and it doesn't have a front wheel .

Hoops - Big and Small

Vista and Overland

Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Anyone out there have a front wheel that they don't need anymore and are looking to get rid of it for REAL CHEAP? I bought CBro's circa 1988 Bridgestone the other night and it doesn't have a front wheel .
    The bike shop on the NE corner of Vista and Overland has a roomful of very cheap used wheels.

King of the Barneys
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    OK, now I feel guilty, I'll trade you the wheel for the seat I forgot to remove. .. I'll drop it off at REI one of these days, and you'll be movin and groovin in style with a smile, in no time!

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

Hi!!!

Nah...go ahead and keep the wheel. I already am planning on buying a wheel from TwistedCrank. And I forgot to pull that seat off. Hopefully tonight after the game I'll yank that thing off and I will drop it off tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by CBro
    OK, now I feel guilty, I'll trade you the wheel for the seat I forgot to remove. .. I'll drop it off at REI one of these days, and you'll be movin and groovin in style with a smile, in no time!

CDB
    Hold it a sec I'm trying to make money on this deal too - been trying to sell him an old whell via PM.

heheh

Nick - you should take Chris' wheel so he doesn't get all guilty and stuff.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.