mtbr member

Another

the only slightly wet spot was Lower Bucks... Otherwise everything was super nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

Inversions suck BUT...

It makes for nice, frozen, and mud-free trails...

mtbr member

One more...

Time to get on the commuter and hit the coffee shop for some coffee and to "job hunt", then take the 575 out for a cold little quickie dork loop, little lunch, siesta, then a SS ride in the afternoon... Hmmmm... I can get used to unemployment...

Contagious Xian

You're killin me

I'm cubicle wrangling and loving every minute of it. I am so glad I am not out riding with you today, it doesn't look appealing or the slightest bit fun. Working is much more fun, in an office with no windows and a quota to meet.

I'm so glad I'm leashed to my desk.

Wait, reverse that.

Hi!!!
    I don't know what it's like out in 2C land (the inversion is usually pretty bad there), but here in downtown it's clear and sunny. So damn clear and sunny that my south facing office is a broiler right now.

As long as it stays cold, but smog free, I'll be happy. I'd like to ride some singletrack sometime this week if work ain't kicking my butt again .

Hi!!!
    WAY OT ----

Hey flip...didn't you do some contract work for Albertson's within the past month or so? With all the news this week, I've been hearing that the atmosphere at Albertson's HQ was perhaps worse than what it appears on the surface. Did you get that sense when you were there?

mtbr member

I got out

when the first offering was turned down so there was a sense of relief. However, with the new sale announcement, I'm sure people are wondering who goes and who stays. I also heard that it's business as usual for about year (and then, everything changes). I feel bad for those folks that have families that may become unemployed...

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    when the first offering was turned down so there was a sense of relief. However, with the new sale announcement, I'm sure people are wondering who goes and who stays. I also heard that it's business as usual for about year (and then, everything changes). I feel bad for those folks that have families that may become unemployed...
    Sounds like the airlines.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho
    It makes for nice, frozen, and mud-free trails...
    Yeah, from a year ago, but...
    RR Sun 12/19/04 Boise Cloud Traverse