mtbr member
    Dec 2005

IMBA Trail Care Crew

The IMBA Trail Care Crew of Chris and Leslie Kehmeier passed through Montana last week. What surprised me was that after the trail work day class session in West Yellowstone and work on the Canyon Creek trail over by Quake Lake, they told me that they would be hanging out for a week. We managed to get together for a tight kinky shady little evening ride at Moser Creek near Bozeman.

Turns out Chris and Leslie are pretty cool. They are mellow, thoughtful, philosophical. They thanked me for the little "tour" of the Moser maze, and sent me a link to their blog. Good people, good text, good photos. I felt lucky to meet them.

http://www.livelearnride.com
    I don't know what trail we're on, but at least it's getting dark

mtbr member
    I drool when I read their blog. That would make a really cool year or two to pack up what you own in a little car and travel around the country training, building and riding great single track. It somehow feels like missionary work minus the confines of a church.

If the trail crew ever makes it to boise, I'll go out of my way to see them. Does SWIMBA have interest in an IMBA trail crew here?
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!