PVNEMBA Prez-Steam Donkey

Help! Short Notice - Headed to Idaho tomorrow.

Some buddies and I are headed for the Stanley Idaho area, tomorrow. Leaving around 10am.
    We have other play plans, but I should get some time on the bike (solo). I am up for bigger adventure. I am an XC rider. Not so much free-ride. Big climbs are dandy by me. I am bringing a geared ridged bike (cause it is older and likely going to get banged around in the trailer a bit).

Any must do's on the MTB?

I am coming from Mass and wouldn't mind a guided tour or group ride. Out here, I go at a pretty quick pace, but we are down on the level with the waves. Haven't pedaled at higher elevation for quite a while.
    Like I said above, we are headed out at 10am tomorrow morning. I will not be able to check back here after that. If you have any info or offers, you can try my phone after that. We are headed straight out, so we should wake up there on Sunday. Probably staying through Thursday. Cell 413.two.four.one.4942 Thanks! Steve
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

mtbr member

Secret Trail

fisher creek to williams creek.

your own private idaho.

serious...

also..check the sticky at the top..you'll find some info there.

and....ask at that outdoor shop in town...they'll give you some info. you can probably get a map there...if you want

here are a few rides that are easy to get to...etc...particularly since you're riding solo..here are my suggestions....

elk mtn.
    little basin creek (potato mtn.)
    fisher/williams
    redfish lake loop

also, some good rides and well marked/connected trail system south in the Sun Valley area.

PVNEMBA Prez-Steam Donkey
    Thanks Spur! Headed out now!!!
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

Torque me. Make me spin!
    Give us a ride report with pics. I'm riding Stanley on Sep 3 and 4.