Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Happy Birthday to the Board Curmudgeon

Happy Birthday to everybody's (well, maybe not westin's) favorite mtbr forum curmudgeon and founding member of the Fabulous Five, as well as the Boise-area dealer of fine KY and Chardonnay, TwistedCrank.

TwistedCrank - old enough to be smoking39's grandfather, and young enough to kick your fat, slow @ss up any climb.

Just in case you were going to shop for his present today, Twisted's birthday wishes include a half rack of near beer, a DVD compilation of Liberace's greatest hits, lycra, shaving cream, and a Russian to English dictionary so he can perfect his stalking of Olympic bronze medalist, Irina Sl_tskaya. (He just likes her because her name includes the word "Sl_t.")
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Earthpig; 02-24-2006 at 07:33 AM. Reason: friggin message nanny doesn't like the word "sl_t"

Hi!!!
    "****" gets censored?

Happy birthday Twisted!!! Thanks for the railroad ties that I keep falling off of and I'll buy that wheel of yours eventually!!!

Contagious Xian

Happy Happy

Hope it's a great one with friends and family celebrating alongside.

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Happy Beer-day....err Birthday.

BTW Dirk, those "tassles" make your n!pples look big.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Happy bday indeed. Hope you get some new bike gear to enjoy in the great weather.

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    feck this mountain biking cr@p I'm gonna go play in the snow for the weekend. Everyone go celebrate me by gettin faced and puttin the moves on someone you don't know, CU
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

roar

Happy birthday!

Alrighty. Happy B-day TC! Hope its a goody. I, like you am peacing out for the day. Maybe I will see some of you out on the trails this weekend. It is beautiful out there!
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Happy Birthday!

Twisted,

For your birthday, I will wish upon a star that your poos are corn filled and gentle, your rants are plentiful, your coffee is soy free (loved that rant), and you finally learn to twist those nipple tassles in opposite directions. Can't wait to see you running naked through the fire at Barbie Camp twist'n those tassles.

Happy Birthday!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Suck and blow

Twisted,

Ok, here is a better birthday present. Talk to Earth-Pig-And-Fire and see if he will demo the "suck and blow" on your hose! I know I could use my hose cleared and guessing you could too!

Nice to be back in town.