mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Got the Shingles?

Shingle Creek needs riders going down it. I was up there again last night and, although better than a couple weeks ago, the upper section ruts need to be ridden out. It is just the top, steeper section off the road that is rutted, the rest of the trail is riding really well. Consider it community service, balance practice, DH practice, or just plain fun. Even if you don't like it in its current state, the rest of the trail more than makes up for it and every tire that rolls down does a little to get it back to its normal state.

Also, anybody have or hear of issues parking at the school there below the simplot hill at the 4 way on Bogus Basin road? Signage seems to be more visible stating not to and wonder if there are any issues during summer or after hours parking.

mtnjam
    when ya want to shuttle it again C?

I'd be happy to ride it soon, hopefully I don't break a rib this time though...

I haven't heard or had any issues parking across the street from the school, just below the exit to F.L. I parked there a week ago and didn't have anyone say anything or have a ticket when we got back.
    Just ride down there and jump off something for crying out loud...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Shuttle huh?, I would get a shuttle in. Been pedalling up a lot lately and feeling like gravity owes me. Am going to try to make it to the Gardner work day on Sat and Shingle is pretty much my favorite way back down of late.
    Beyond that, I am always game for a ride and am easy to convince if you have a time that looks favorable. If we shuttle, would want to get a few people in to make the driving worth it.