Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Good riding and OK Dirt in Sun Valley (pics)

765 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mudflap 
#1 · (Edited)
The Little Twister rode Cup 'O Joe in a Hunter Jumper Show.

She copped some of the hardware.

Later, I lathered up.

And hauled The Turd up some trail.

Which went for a while. Which was nice.

And then lay down in a meadow for a nappypoo.

On the way home I pondered the life of equatation and the what was up with horse trailer makers.

It's a charmed life.

See less See more
#4 ·
Sweet picks! What trails were you riding? Me and the AZ gang are headed to SV/Stanley at the end of August. Can't wait to get outta this frickin' heat! 115-117 degrees this week!

From the looks of it, my Motolite is going to like it up there just fine...

#7 · (Edited)
titusbro:
Buy a copy of Good Dirt or www.adventuremaps.net and pick a trail any trail - they're all good. If you're a South Mountain regular you might find the trails to be easier than the difficultly posted in the guide. As for bikes either a 5" trail bike or a 29" ss works fine - bring both if you got em.

Others:
Have you ever wondered where baby airplanes come from? So now you know.

#9 ·
Nice virtual tour

of Idahoe's heartland.

You just morphed your "virtual" personality mystique from a "position on high," where I had you situated, to a more lowly human standing.

Please forgive if that's unsettling.

I know you come in peace from somewhere out in the far reaches of the cyber universe and you bring good humor and comradere to these pages.

Very nice tour of SV and vicinity. We have a cabin at Smiley creek and I have yet to get up there this year, so doubly enjoyed your family's pic's.

Looking forward to the sequel.

jim p

ps - I always lock my car. I didn't once and when I got back there was a bear in it and I had to wait until it got done listening to the dixie chicks before I could go home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.