Rocks Rock

Gary your mail box is full

In answer to your PM... I don't use text msging on my phone but you can call any time. My other wheels have Conti Verticle Pros. One of my last trips to the Owyhees I ripped a brand new tire and damaged a rim. See photo. I'd like to try some Bontrager Big Earl 2.5 tires. They look like they were made for slick rock. I added a few more pix of the Frederick shead.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by impdude
    In answer to your PM... I don't use text msging on my phone but you can call any time. My other wheels have Conti Verticle Pros. One of my last trips to the Owyhees I ripped a brand new tire and damaged a rim. See photo. I'd like to try some Bontrager Big Earl 2.5 tires. They look like they were made for slick rock. I added a few more pix of the Frederick shead.
    Oooops.. I just cleared my boxes... Sorry about that...
    Man, Frederick sure has changed. It used to be plenty technical without the chutes and ladders but now man made stuff too! Very cool...

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Ive used the big earl 2.5 front and rear. Im still running it up front. The rear wore out way to quick, They do work great in all the conditions ive had them in.

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by smoking39
    Ive used the big earl 2.5 front and rear. Im still running it up front. The rear wore out way to quick, They do work great in all the conditions ive had them in.
    Thanx smokin. I was afraid they might be to soft to last.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.