Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Gardner Peak Trail work tomorrow ? 8/8

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  garnetspur 
#1 ·
What's the skinny on the trial work at Gardner Peak that's planned for Aug 8th? Given the amount of rain that we've seen in Boise over the past 48 hours, is this being postponed?

#3 ·
MMMmmm wet

Rain or shine we dig. In fact sometimes it is better if it has rained a little.

We ended up spending about 10 hours working and the end is near. We have one more corner to build and around 400 yards of trail and its connected!

My wife and I rode the trail yesterday and pushed through the last section. She rode all the features except two. She loved the corners and commented on how everything is rock solid.

#4 · (Edited)
Careful what you say, you may invite criticism from some of the more vocal members of this board.

I too was up at BB yesterday. I see some new trail in much needed places. The trails we were on handled the recent rains pretty well. Proven quality right there. Beautiful day.

#6 ·
Oh yeah, and in my random wandering through the forests above our fair city, in search of the next big thing, I stumbled across this exquisite little spot. Just goes to show you what happens when no child gets left behind.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.