Barneys Unite!

Gardner Peak Trail Work This Saturday and Sunday

The Gardner Peak Trail is nearing completion! Join the SWIMBA trail crew and help complete the last few hundred yards of this great, new trail. Meet at Highlands Elementary (off Bogus Basin Road) this Saturday and Sunday 09/26/09 and 09/27/09 at 10:00 AM and carpool up the mountain. We will work until 3:00 or 4:00 PM. As usual, bring work gloves and water. SWIMBA will provide other tools.

Please contact Mike Edwards MikeShaneEdwards@gmail.com and 890-7852 if you have questions.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Come join us

This is your last chance to be a part of building the kind of trails you all say you want. Come join us and put a little sweat equity into the trails that provide you so much happiness. The sooner we finish the section we are working on the sooner we can start working on the next phase that connects to Bogus.

So come up and get dirty.

mtbr member
    darn. I was hoping some work would continue in October when I might be able to come out.
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishbuddha
    This is your last chance to be a part of building the kind of trails you all say you want. Come join us and put a little sweat equity into the trails that provide you so much happiness. The sooner we finish the section we are working on the sooner we can start working on the next phase that connects to Bogus.

So come up and get dirty.
    Sorry to miss this one Mike. I am out on one last biking adventure before Wind Turbine training. Stopped by Goose and Moab so far on the way to Rapid City, SD. Out of the way? Depends on what your priorities are. Lets get in a ride or two in Oct. before I leave.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.