mtbr member
    May 2004

Wink Finally got a little pedaling in today!

I[SIZE=2]I rode from my house (well, technically my girlfriend's house, really, in SE Boise) to Nels house in highlands and we did the dump loop. Was nice to get some climbing in, and a little extra climbing to the top of Cartwright, then back to Dry Creek. The bridge is out during construction so we cut through Hidden Springs. Lotsa new houses popping up there, and it was a surprise to see the development at the start of the dump loop too on Cartwright.

I was getting a little shaky on about my last 6 miles, because not much for breakfast before starting at about 11:30 and the sugar level was a little low. All in all very good and the sun showed itself too - freakin amazing.

Happy New Year
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by mtnbkrdr98; 12-29-2005 at 07:37 PM. Reason: font

King of the Barneys
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    I[SIZE=2]I rode from my house (well, technically my girlfriend's house, really, in SE Boise) to Nels house in highlands and we did the dump loop. Was nice to get some climbing in, and a little extra climbing to the top of Cartwright, then back to Dry Creek. The bridge is out during construction so we cut through Hidden Springs. Lotsa new houses popping up there, and it was a surprise to see the development at the start of the dump loop too on Cartwright.

I was getting a little shaky on about my last 6 miles, because not much for breakfast before starting at about 11:30 and the sugar level was a little low. All in all very good and the sun showed itself too - freakin amazing.

Happy New Year
    [/SIZE]
    Congratulations! And what a great day for a change. Only pedalling I did was at the Y, and that really doesn't count.... Way to get out there.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin