Formerly Carlos9

Curt Gowdy Recommendations...

I'll have a few hours to kill in Cheyenne tomorrow and wanted to check out Curt Gowdy... can anyone recommend a good 10 - 15 +/- mile route I could do. Thanks in advance.
    You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I've gotten a good 10-15 miles out of riding Stone Temple Circuit, Ignouramus, Rock N Roller, Pinball, Crow Creek, Mo Rocka, Albert's Alley, Shoreline, Granite Ridge... pretty much you can loop all the upper trails into something of that mileage, and then of course there's the lower trail system...

Even riding Stone Temple Circuit clockwise and counterclockwise can give you about 7 miles, and the trail is different in each direction... my last 15 mile ride I do believe I did something like Stone Temple to Albert's Alley to Mo Rocka to Fox Tail back to Mo Rocka to Sammy's Slide to Crow Creek to Shoreline to Granite Ridge to Stone Temple clockwise to Ignouramus to Rock N Roller and back down on Stone Temple.

Formerly Carlos9
    Quote Originally Posted by sooshee View Post
    I've gotten a good 10-15 miles out of riding Stone Temple Circuit, Ignouramus, Rock N Roller, Pinball, Crow Creek, Mo Rocka, Albert's Alley, Shoreline, Granite Ridge... pretty much you can loop all the upper trails into something of that mileage, and then of course there's the lower trail system...

Even riding Stone Temple Circuit clockwise and counterclockwise can give you about 7 miles, and the trail is different in each direction... my last 15 mile ride I do believe I did something like Stone Temple to Albert's Alley to Mo Rocka to Fox Tail back to Mo Rocka to Sammy's Slide to Crow Creek to Shoreline to Granite Ridge to Stone Temple clockwise to Ignouramus to Rock N Roller and back down on Stone Temple.
    Awesome! Thanks mate!
    You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.