banned
    Sep 2009

Curt Gowdy(Expanded edition)

Almost forgot, ended up riding Curt Gowdy State park after picking up my Kustom Lowered 87 Ford Taurus in Larimie. With the IMBA's stamp of approval it had to be good, right? The park was deffinatley worthy of a trail, rolling hills, lake, trees, loads of wildlife and a couple rocks. The trail started out good but ended up being all about stupid small rock obstacles. All-Mountain bliss for all you hardcores. A cross between 8-10yr old novice BMX with a Guitar Hero atmosphere. I'd post pictures of the park but it's mosty wildlife, nature scenes and stuff like that(boring). Totally forgot about the RAD rock obstacles and mini-drops?? If your All-Mountain Hardcore, this is the trail for you. Driving around for months on end to tap this trial Messiah would deffinatley be worth it.
    Exiting the trail I noticed 7cars and 8 guys dinking around with their FS bikes. Metro sexual Denver urbanites with meters and all kinds of techno gadgets dialing in mass shockage. Forensic green, Pagan Pink, Beatnik Blue and a host of other pretty colored bikeage. A beautiful site but again no photos...shucks. The wildlife shots were good though, especially right when the sun was coming up. Who cares about the damn scenery, RIGHT!! This is about the bikes for gods sake!! Screw the deer, aligator and monkey shots!!!! I need a damn rock obsatacle fix with urban structures similar to the one's on Colfax Ave. and I want it right in the middle of a State Park!! Rolling hills, trees and lakes?? What, are you stupid Bro?? this is about 2ft drops and and trails named after video games, geeeezzzzzzz! wake up!

I'm out Joe Bros, got's to hit da pipe before reality sets in. . Chick-ahh-chick-kaaaaa.

mtbr member

Trailo Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by MTBorDIE
    Almost forgot, ended up riding Curt Gowdy State park after picking up my Kustom Lowered 87 Ford Taurus in Larimie. With the IMBA's stamp of approval it had to be good, right? The park was deffinatley worthy of a trail, rolling hills, lake, trees, loads of wildlife and a couple rocks. The trail started out good but ended up being all about stupid small rock obstacles. All-Mountain bliss for all you hardcores. A cross between 8-10yr old novice BMX with a Guitar Hero atmosphere. I'd post pictures of the park but it's mosty wildlife, nature scenes and stuff like that(boring). Totally forgot about the RAD rock obstacles and mini-drops?? If your All-Mountain Hardcore, this is the trail for you. Driving around for months on end to tap this trial Messiah would deffinatley be worth it.
    Exiting the trail I noticed 7cars and 8 guys dinking around with their FS bikes. Metro sexual Denver urbanites with meters and all kinds of techno gadgets dialing in mass shockage. Forensic green, Pagan Pink, Beatnik Blue and a host of other pretty colored bikeage. A beautiful site but again no photos...shucks. The wildlife shots were good though, especially right when the sun was coming up. Who cares about the damn scenery, RIGHT!! This is about the bikes for gods sake!! Screw the deer, aligator and monkey shots!!!! I need a damn rock obsatacle fix with urban structures similar to the one's on Colfax Ave. and I want it right in the middle of a State Park!! Rolling hills, trees and lakes?? What, are you stupid Bro?? this is about 2ft drops and and trails named after video games, geeeezzzzzzz! wake up!

I'm out Joe Bros, got's to hit da pipe before reality sets in. . Chick-ahh-chick-kaaaaa.
    Alrighty then.......anybody been out here since the last big snow? Thinking of trying their trails this coming week-end. Thanks.
    I just got food poisoning. I'm not sure when I'll use it - Steven Wright