Professional Sinecure

CdA Hasselhoffs?

Anybody else doing Canfield night rides lately? Had an awesome ride last wednesday, but got to thinking i probly shouldn't be doing solo rides in the dark.
    Figure to go again wednesday night @7 - be taking the road out of nettleton lot up to A trail, A to 6, 6 up to the Island, 7 down to Penn Station, then down 8 to the lot. (I know, 8's a one way going up, but shouldn't be too much traffic at night)
    Open invite if anyone wants to show up for a 40yr old schlubb-paced ride, or just ride the loop the next morning and find my battered corpse... either way.

McSchlubbenheimer
    Sinecureal Services Ltd. - Nobody Doesn't Better
    (it's Shluh-buh)

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Finding the corpse would be Greenleaf-esque....
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

illiterate or intoxicated
    If this is what you mean by Coeur d' Alene Hasselhoffs, count me in. I love Wendy's hamburgers and booze.

On May 3, 2007 a home video clip surfaced of Hasselhoff apparently in mid-stupor. The video showed him shirtless, lying on the floor, drunkenly trying to consume a Wendy's hamburger in a Las Vegas hotel room.
    "One often finds their destiny on the road taken to avoid it" - Master Ugway

Professional Sinecure
    While I'm down with home video of topless, drunken Baywatch stars, I'd be inclined to select someone other than the Hoff

I was just trying to find others to put on bright red shorts and hang out at the lifeguard stand down at city beach! Maybe we can help Hobie learn a life lesson...

Visicypher, is that a Flannery O'Connor reference? If so, I'd much rather be Gabriel Garcia Marquez's "Handsomest Drowned (crashed) Man in the World"...
    People will come from far and wide to see Schlubb-steban's beautiful, battered bones...

Wishful thinking.
    Sinecureal Services Ltd. - Nobody Doesn't Better
    (it's Shluh-buh)

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...