TERVOR THE GREAT

Boise Roll Call...

I'm new to these forums, and I'm not really familiar with who all in Boise uses these forums.
    I think it'd be best if we posted our names, bikes, and phone numbers so we can hook up...

I'm Trevor Thornton...
    I ride a KHS FR1500 (Yeah, I know it's not great...)
    My number is 830-5351
    I ride Ussery a lot, and plan to ride Rock Islands a decent amount now.

Anyways, I was just looking to better know the people riding around here, especially the freeriders.

Hi!!!
    Check this thread out:
    Board roll call

Contagious Xian
    If Rock Islands & surrounding area are in good shape I'd like to check it out this weekend....

mtbr member

rock islands

how do you get there?
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by lv2ride
    how do you get there?
    Head up the trail just across warm spings from the warm springs golf course. Pass the first trail entrace on the left shortlyafter that you will take a hard left. Then you will be on a fire road that runs straight into tram trail. You can see it from quite a distance, it goes straight up, if you can ride up it you are Buda or Jesus or some one like that. When you get to the last brown fiber glass trail marker before tram trial take a left and go up a steep trail. When you get to the top of that take a left and just vear right at all intersections untill you see a sign for the new trail it will be like a switch back to the right.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

TERVOR THE GREAT
    ok, I'm retarded. I didn't even notice the sticky...
    Anyways, if anyone wants to go ride rock islands ever, let me know, and we can meet up. I want to do it this weekend, and like every day on spring break.
    Oh, and Ian, if you happen to read this, sorry I couldn't help build, but I'm moving right now, so I've been a touch busy recently...

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Hey Trevor, Daryl here (mtnbkrdr98). Ride a 5 Spot, but am also getting a bigger bike,
    a Stinky or Transition. I think we will be riding Rock Island on Sat, and can get in a good workout too, climbing up to it from Castle Rock, and can do loops around the area.
    Not comfortable posting my phone numbers on here, but can PM you when we have the ride plans set up for this weekend. Looks like Parkermatic (Craig or Bombin4X is down for it too)

Looks like you're a good rider.........