Tracking up the place

Bearlodge Mtn Bike Race 2006

Just a little note to you all that we arein finishing the stages of "Knobby's Revenge".. The Bearlodge Mtn Bike Race 2006.. It's our second time around, and it will be better than the last...Click my signature and it will take you to our new site...Where you can view the maps of the courses GPS'd and what not. Online registration through active.com....AS time comes closer and the trails clear of snow...and some trail maintenance is done we will have Pre-ride TBA.. Later.....better your bring your climbing legs...
    Last edited by Haroow; 02-07-2006 at 08:41 AM.
    "Home of the Bearlodge Mtn Classic"

The only hill is the one you make of it....

the new Gilbert Grape
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroow
    Just a little note to you all that we arein finishing the stages of "Knobby's Revenge".. The Bearlodge Mtn Bike Race 2006.. It's our second time around, and it will be better than the last...Click my signature and it will take you to our new site...Where you can view the maps of the courses GPS'd and what not. Online registration through active.com....AS time comes closer and the trails clear of snow...and some trail maintenance is done we will have Pre-ride TBA.. Later.....better your bring your climbing legs...
    I hope it goes well!

One peiece of feedback is to include the location (i.e. city and state) very prominenently on the page. From a quick look, I'm not sure what state the race is in, and the internet is a big place.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

Tracking up the place
    Get er done....Myfrapper is on the site....and I included it just now on the race page..Hope it helps....
    "Home of the Bearlodge Mtn Classic"

The only hill is the one you make of it....