mtbr member

Attn: RRB. Your order is ready for pickup

Only needs a half-link... I'm guessing 21 lbs...
    Attached Images Attached Images

roar

... and if we just ... New singlespeed!

Here I am sitting in my cube, giggling like a fool at the pic on my screen. G comes back and one of the first things he does is put my new Z bike together, converting it from a geared to a SS. What a guy. Guess what Im riding tonight! hehe.
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

mtbr member

maiden

[QUOTE=P.I.-SSer]did you try the tensioner in push-up mode? then again maybe a half-link may do the trick. you can also try using a halfling hehe[/QUOTE

I ran it in push down mode because the chain was too long (if I take 2 links off-it would've been just a bit short). During RRB's maiden yesterday, it was skipping like crazy during the climbs so we came back and I ran it in push up mode (with a zip) and the chain was mm's away from the stay. After the chain stretches, I should be able to take the half-link and tensioner off as it looks like she'll have the magic ratio-cs length combo. I'll be fixing it up today with a half link and proper spacers (I'm currently using a cog as a spacer) to get this thing nice and pretty...

32by18.blogspot.com

cool!

did you try the tensioner in push-up mode? then again maybe a half-link may do the trick. you can also try using a halfling hehe
    mabuhay ang ReboluSSyon!

mtbr member

nice!

have fun with your new ride! you guys are going to have to get a separate apartment just to house your bikes
    Idaho dirt, river, sky

Hi!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MTNgirl
    have fun with your new ride! you guys are going to have to get a separate apartment just to house your bikes
    Have you seen his garage yet? The part that houses the bikes is pretty cramped now!!! He should make some room by loaning me his Yeti until mine gets fixed!

mtbr member

I need a bigger shop...

Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Have you seen his garage yet? The part that houses the bikes is pretty cramped now!!! He should make some room by loaning me his Yeti until mine gets fixed!
    With all the bikes that are currently in the shop (not all mine however), I've had to resort to taking the stand outside to work on bikes! Luckily, it's been warm!