mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Wink Anyone in Boise, ID?

I was hoping to ask a small favor from a local of Boise, ID. I have an order placed at Bob's Bicycle for a frame, in order for them to ship the item to me in CA they need someone to go to the store and sign a shipment release form. I would gladly paypal you $10 to do this small favor...PM me if interested. Thanks!

mtnjam
    this still sounds a little phishy to me....how about they fax you the release you sign it and fax it back to Bob's?
    Just ride down there and jump off something for crying out loud...

mtbr member

Companies

Many companies require dealers to sell only in-store and not mail order/on-line.
    They need somebody to sign the shipping release in person to guarentee this process.

This does sound a lot like a post from a week or two ago that had asked somebody to sign for an item at Bob's as well.

Any one going to Bob's in Boise soon. $20 free credit
    BoiseBoy

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    BoiseBoy is correct. Please help a fellow mountain biker out...NO SCAM HERE, check my eBay rating.

http://myworld.ebay.com/jasone510

Shop is legit see MTBR.com review

http://bikeshops.mtbr.com/cat/united...8_6246crx.aspx

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I just spoke with the shop and all one needs to do is provide a signature. No address, etc. Anyone want a free $10?

Contagious Xian
    I can probably help a brother out. I'll be out not too far from there so check my PM from a second ago.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Thanks Bombin4X

Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    I can probably help a brother out. I'll be out not too far from there so check my PM from a second ago.

Contagious Xian
    This is amazing! I am completely blown away!!!

I walked into Bob's a little while ago to just sign my name to help this stranger out - and it turns out - sit down for this one - that the OP has been contacting people all over America to see if they'd do a kind gesture for someone in another state that they've never met. This guy turns out to be an internet billionaire!

The guys from Bob's shower me with applause and shoulder slaps when I walk in the door. They then tell me the OP has given me the choice of any 2 bikes in the whole freaking store, AT HIS EXPENSE!! Talk about PAYING IT FORWARD!

Fortunately I had two bike racks on my Minima!!! Thank you Jasone510!!!!!!! This made my year!!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    No problem Bombin4x...Be kind to strangers, you never know who they really are

mtbr member
    May 2007

no #$!*

This is one of the most incredible things i have ever heard. unreal.

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    I'm an internet billionare and I've never heard of this guy.

It turns out that the money you get from the internet comes in the forms of IOUs - which is better than money if you're from California.
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

Look out!
    Thats really cool. Congratulations, so what did ya get? Pics?
    Ride the bike.

Horney 4 FR'ers
    Jun 2009
    Ya, Yall..It's obvious this is a bogus post!!! But just a fair warning to yall using these forum sites. Being honest, asking people simple questions using simple jokes can be confusing due to the nature of the internet. Especially for someone who doesn't use them, works non-stop, has a family with kids and 0 time for trail assistance. I need help with my work yall so I can ride more. I can't use Craigslist cause someone might come and eat me up! Sorry MTBR

And ya yall, You need to respect the BMX, were the one's who created everything a 26" wheel wasn't able to do for almost 30yrs. Tomac was BMX along with quite a few others on the podium. Yall know something is not right when the FR'ers are afraid of the BMX Jumps! I tried telling yall 2yrs ago and again last year! but yall drove me bezerkoooosss with yer fancy smanchy suspensionzzz and $$$stickers. Get over your damn stickers and the$$$$$$$ you spent on it and just ride!!! How about this yall, I know it don't sound like the Idaho swim team but whatcha yall think. SWIBA = SOUTHWEST IDAHO BICYCLE ASSOCIATION. If yall use that and put some pictures of BMXers jumping over FR's people might respect each other better. Some of yall are the most rude, stuck up MFer's I have ever typed too. Disregard this post if yer into the classic MTB and not glued to yer monitor!!

Allright yall, I'm gonna go back here and draw me some space creatures and yall can go back to watching your CSI.

I'ts more like these 2 yall, but yall have no idea who they are??? Jesus Jackson is out of here yall.

225px-Thomas_Edison2.jpg

Pablo_picasso_1.jpg

Future FR Genius! Why can't I be 12 again

Evolution of FR
    Last edited by Genius'er; 07-11-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Contagious Xian
    Quote Originally Posted by coop27
    This is one of the most incredible things i have ever heard. unreal.
    Oh it was UNREAL I assure you all! $9.41 after Paypal took their cut for 3 seconds signing my autograph. Glad I could be of help to a brother in NorCal.

The two bikes thing would've been pretty freakin cool though. You're just sayin.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Lol...paypal and their thievery!!! Bombin - thanks again for taking 5 minutes of your life to help a brother out. If you are ever in the SF Bay Area I will be glad to buy you a few rounds.