Member of The Yeti Tribe

Anyone in Boise have a 15mm or 20mm Forkup adaptor I could use for a few days?

Whats up everyone?

I am going home for Thanksgiving break from the 16th-22nd and I am taking my bikes + my buddies bikes with me. Normally I am carrying two bikes in my Thule trays and then my cross bike in the Rockymounts tray, but with us taking this many big bikes, I need an adapter to run one of the DJ bikes in the tray.. I would go buy one, except I have another Thule tray that my dad stole from me and mounted on the top of his new car..

If someone in the Boise area had either a 15mm or 20mm adapter laying around that I could borrow for those few days that would be great..

Visicypher will vouch for me that I wont run off with your shiz.. At least I hope he will

Ill throw a few bucks for a 6pack for you or adjust your derailer, true your wheel, or give you unicycle or no handed wheelie lessons, or just not wheelie by you next time I see you on the trail.. I am willing to any offers.

Thanks guys,

Swan
    Stop this Derailleur Madness!!.... De-Rail-er

See what the God of bikes has to say about it..

26er
    Quote Originally Posted by swan3609 View Post
    Whats up everyone?

I am going home for Thanksgiving break from the 16th-22nd and I am taking my bikes + my buddies bikes with me. Normally I am carrying two bikes in my Thule trays and then my cross bike in the Rockymounts tray, but with us taking this many big bikes, I need an adapter to run one of the DJ bikes in the tray.. I would go buy one, except I have another Thule tray that my dad stole from me and mounted on the top of his new car..

If someone in the Boise area had either a 15mm or 20mm adapter laying around that I could borrow for those few days that would be great..

Visicypher will vouch for me that I wont run off with your shiz.. At least I hope he will

Ill throw a few bucks for a 6pack for you or adjust your derailer, true your wheel, or give you unicycle or no handed wheelie lessons, or just not wheelie by you next time I see you on the trail.. I am willing to any offers.

Thanks guys,

Swan
    I have a forkup somewhere, if I can find it you can use it. I will look this weekend and let you know.

Chris
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail

Sheepherder/Cat Herder Moderator
    I will vouch for him. No worries there.
    ...building wherever they'll let me...

Member of The Yeti Tribe
    Quote Originally Posted by smilycook View Post
    I have a forkup somewhere, if I can find it you can use it. I will look this weekend and let you know.

Chris
    Perfect.. PM sent..
    Stop this Derailleur Madness!!.... De-Rail-er

See what the God of bikes has to say about it..