Thread: Afternoon Ride?

mtbr member
    May 2004

Afternoon Ride?

Owhyees is out today; I was thinking since don't have a road bike,
    if the sun comes out and stays out, maybe a ride later somewhere
    what might NOT be muddy?

I was thinking rocky canyon to a point, or maybe up 8th?
    probably muddy around the parking lot area upper hulls, but might be alright after?

I'm reachin!

Hi!!!

New question here.

So did anyone go riding today? I've been working at home this afternoon .

Did it rain in Boise over the weekend? Hell I don't remember what it did here in Caldwell.

Trail conditions report please. It'll help me decide if I'm hitting the trails or the Greenbelt tomorrow after work.

mtbr member
    my wife and friends started to go up kestrel...etc.

but, it was super muddy, so they turned around and just road up 8th street a ways...

so...no first hand trail report...but, her bike was pretty dirty when she got back..

so...guess it'll be a couple days before it's as good as it was before the big storm on saturday..

Contagious Xian
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Did it rain in Boise over the weekend?
    The wind and hail blew so hard here in SW Boise, my neighbor's 15ft high X 20 ft long X 8ft wide shed (under construction) collapsed, thankfully not on our new fence too.

I heard it was so gusty over at CBro's House/Paladin's Palace that he headed for the stormcellar with a case of Alaskan Ambers, 10 pounds of corned beef, and the portable dvd player with Kranked 5 loaded up.

Funkshowbrutha checkitout y'all.

King of the Barneys
    the ole double-wide doesn't hold up too well to wind these days. Thankfully, the trailers are all packed in so tight, there's no place it could blow to if it got really windy! dogs were howlin under the porch, almost lifted up the 74 chevy on blocks out in the yard, twas truly a frightful sight.

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

What's on your plate?
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CBro
    the ole double-wide doesn't hold up too well to wind these days. Thankfully, the trailers are all packed in so tight, there's no place it could blow to if it got really windy! dogs were howlin under the porch, almost lifted up the 74 chevy on blocks out in the yard, twas truly a frightful sight.

CDB
    Did it look something like this?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85173349496686

Contagious Xian
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthpig
    Minus the confederate flag, I think it might've looked something like that. Us hicks out in SW Boyzee are finally getting some reprezentashun.

That was a touching video, thanks for sharing.