Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 63
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721

    Where is my Mojo ?

    In respect of the Mojo Build thread, I just thought I'd create a new thread for those of us waiting for our Mojo's.

    Please post any updates, rumors or pics upon receiving your Mojo !

    I just placed my order/downpayment this week. I'm supposedly the first in line in Calgary but I ordered a frame in small and unless I'm mistaken, the smalls haven't shipped to anyone yet.

    Ken.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sikocycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,619
    Waiting for a XL.

  3. #3
    Mojo0115
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,667
    waiting for a large. Placed my down payment about 3 weeks ago.

    optimistically and last I heard should be landing in the country first week in sept, so hopefully my LBS should have it ready to build in the 2nd week of sept.

  4. #4
    Mojo0115
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,667
    latest update I just received is:

    From my LBS:
    "As I informed you before, we have been told we are getting a Large for you off the next shipment.

    However, I just received a phone call from Tom @ Ibis w/ an update. It appears that the shipment will get to them the last week of Sept. This unfortunately is the week of the industry trade show. This means we probably wont see it until the 1st of October. I will keep you updated. Thanks for your patience."

    From Scot at Ibis:
    "They are supposed to ship today from China, which means there's time in transit and customs clearance. But we don't yet have a confirmation that they are actually shipping.
    This is just a long way to say "I don't know". Sorry about that, wish I could tell you more.
    Scot"

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    Thanks for the updates ZZ,

    If the guys at Ibis are unsure of the shipment dates, I guess it's safe to say that I shouldn't be bothering my LBS.

    At this point, I'm just looking at my small Mojo as my xmas present. I'll be happy to see it by late December or so...

  6. #6
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516

    Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! My Mojo is in China

    Ok, this looks like a better place for the "Where is my Mojo" snippets.

    A couple of weeks ago, or so, Scot at Ibis emailed that the first smalls should begin shipping in early October.

    August becomes September becomes October.......

    Around here, September and October begin the rain season. I guess I better have some good mud tires ready.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tall Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    97

    I got your Mojo right here!

    Hello Ibis Fans,

    Tom from Ibis posting. We saw this thread and thought that we should give you the poop straight from the source (that didn't sound good did it?).

    We have a shipment of Mojos that just cleared customs. I am hoping that it will be delivered today. This shipment is pretty small in quantity and each of our dealers is likely to only receive one. We'll be getting a fair number of Mediums(17"), fewer Larges(19"), and just a handful of XL's(21").

    We are filling our dealer orders on a first in, first out basis. I assume that they are doing the same with their waiting lists, but I don't know the details of each dealer's situation so it is difficult for us to say whether your bike is going to be delivered in this shipment. Your LBS is probably still the best source for that.

    The good news is that for those of you who are waiting is that even if you do not receive your bike from this shipment we have another shipment in just a few weeks. The exact ship date has not been determined yet, but it should happen on or about the 15th of October. This shipment will be a bit larger and should include all sizes.

    The filling of our back orders is a moving target, but based upon our current production plan we will have all orders placed with us prior to January of '06 filled by the end of '06. We will start filling orders placed after January '06 in February '07. Keep in mind that I am only referring to the orders placed with us by ours dealers. As a consumer, the timing I've described may be irrelevant. Once again, it's best to check with your LBS.

    Hopefully this clears up the situation a little.

    All of us at Ibis appreciate your enthusiasm for the Mojo and your patience. We are confident that you'll love the Mojo as much as we do. If you have any questions please fee free to call or e-mail us.

    Thanks again!
    -TM
    Last edited by Tall Tom; 10-04-2006 at 01:30 PM.

  8. #8
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516
    What, no smalls !!! I guess I better start thinking of it as a x-mas bike.

    With the months waiting and money spent, I'm just praying my dealer recommended the right size! I keep thinking a medium may have been a better fit (not to mention I may have gotten it quicker).

    Patience and peace out.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tall Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    97

    You're killin' me Smalls!

    Noshortcuts,

    Sorry, we had thought that there would be smalls in this shipment, but it didn't happen. The small tooling was the last to be completed, and so they are the last ones to be delivered. The next shipment will include smalls though.

    Thanks for your patience.

    -TM

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sikocycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,619
    When will the new colors be available?
    Would like a XL in that Blue.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tall Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    97

    Blue Monday

    The painted frames won't be available until February, trying to bring them out any sooner would further complicate and likely delay delivery.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    Tom,

    Thanks for the info ! I'm sure there are hundreds of dealers all across North America who are grateful as well since it'll cut down on a lot of phone calls and emails - for a few weeks at least.

    I'm just hoping that my dealer was able to place his order the moment I called him. Hmm... maybe I should call him again.

    Ken.

  13. #13
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516

    Dearest folks at Ibis: The sun is shining,

    and Indian summer in full swing here, and you know, waiting is waiting.

    How's that second October shipment looking? The one estimated for the 15th a couple of weeks ago.

    And, I have to ask, are there smalls still slated with that shipment?

    tHANKS.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tall Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    97

    I got your Mojo right here!

    Hello noshortcuts,

    Just a quick reply as it's late on a Friday evening and I'm here in the office replying to your inquiry instead of heading home to my wife. The 10/15 shipment of Mojo's left the factory yesterday. A little late, but all things considered not too bad. With transit, customs, and assembly, they will probably start heading out to dealers in about 2 weeks.

    Yes, there will be smalls in this shipment. We are in the process of allocating them to the various back orders. This shipment is not enough to fill everyone's back orders. So I can't guarantee that it will include yours. If it doesn't there's another shipment due 2 weeks after this one, and another after that and so on. We should have all longstanding back orders filled by the end of the year.

    Newly placed orders, well that's another story.

  15. #15
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516

    Man, you almost got me feeling bad there....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Tom
    Hello noshortcuts,
    Just a quick reply as it's late on a Friday evening and I'm here in the office replying to your inquiry instead of heading home to my wife.
    but the news is just too good to feel bad !

    Thanks Tom for the thorough reply and good news. ("YES" would have worked and got you home quicker )

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    Just wondering...

    Anyone get a small sized frame yet ?

    Anxiously awaiting that call from Calgary Cycle !

  17. #17
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by konaken
    Just wondering...

    Anyone get a small sized frame yet ?

    Anxiously awaiting that call from Calgary Cycle !
    About two weeks ago here in California. Small frame only. Good luck.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    204
    Looks like I better rethink ordering an Ibis?!

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    354
    Hunt out in the shops, there are a few around, ordered a while back but not yet sold!

  20. #20
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate girl
    Looks like I better rethink ordering an Ibis?!
    Maybe try calling the list of Ibis dealers. IBIS probably distributes in order to paid orders from dealers.

    The dealers who paid earlier without customers, or their customer canceled, I'm sure won't let them go easily to another dealer without a significant markup which would cut the profit margin for the second dealer.

    I got my complete built Mojo shipped from out of state for $160 (no CA tax = net savings over $100).

    The wait is well worth it.

    Good luck!

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    70
    Keep calling. A few Bay Area (Cal.) store are starting to have some frames and build kits in stock. I'm scheduled to pick up a medium SX on Wednesday. I've been calling for a few weeks.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    51
    There's a medium and large Mojo en route to Over the Edge Sports in Fruita that have not been pre-sold. Am thinkin of buying large frame, they said it would be there by end of week. The medium is up for grabs as of today and I am still on the bubble for the large having not ridden one yet!

  23. #23
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Tom
    Hello noshortcuts,

    Just a quick reply as it's late on a Friday evening and I'm here in the office replying to your inquiry instead of heading home to my wife. The 10/15 shipment of Mojo's left the factory yesterday. A little late, but all things considered not too bad. With transit, customs, and assembly, they will probably start heading out to dealers in about 2 weeks.

    Yes, there will be smalls in this shipment. We are in the process of allocating them to the various back orders. This shipment is not enough to fill everyone's back orders. So I can't guarantee that it will include yours. If it doesn't there's another shipment due 2 weeks after this one, and another after that and so on. We should have all longstanding back orders filled by the end of the year.

    Newly placed orders, well that's another story.
    I am seriously considering a Mojo as my AM frame for '07. What should I expect to pay?

  24. #24
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    I am seriously considering a Mojo as my AM frame for '07. What should I expect to pay?
    Ibis used to post the build prices clearly on the old web sight. The new web site has less technical information and only the SX and Frame prices are listed in small print that I can find from the home page links.

    http://www.ibiscycles.com/mountain/parts_pick/

    On this page the only the SX (solid XL/Sram level) build is listed at $3299 (up $70 from the original Ibis web site price, which was up until this September.). The SL (XTR) build used to be $4299 or so. The Frame/RP23 only price is still the same, $1899, posted somewhere else.

    I was perfectly happy with my dealer Over the Edge Sports in Fruita Colorado. They built the bike right as soon as they received it and shipped it in 2 days. Cost was $160 for shipping.

  25. #25
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,202
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    Ibis used to post the build prices clearly on the old web sight. The new web site has less technical information and only the SX and Frame prices are listed in small print that I can find from the home page links.

    http://www.ibiscycles.com/mountain/parts_pick/

    On this page the only the SX (solid XL/Sram level) build is listed at $3299 (up $70 from the original Ibis web site price, which was up until this September.). The SL (XTR) build used to be $4299 or so. The Frame/RP23 only price is still the same, $1899, posted somewhere else.

    I was perfectly happy with my dealer Over the Edge Sports in Fruita Colorado. They built the bike right as soon as they received it and shipped it in 2 days. Cost was $160 for shipping.
    Thanks for the info.. The Mojo in the candy colors this year is hot!!! How active is the rear suspension?

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,415

    pricing

    Hello All,
    price info is here: http://www.ibiscycles.com/mountain/pricing/
    You have to scroll down to see all the levels.
    I agree, it's not at easy as version 1. We'll have to get after that...
    Hans

  27. #27
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Thanks for the info.. The Mojo in the candy colors this year is hot!!! How active is the rear suspension?
    The suspension is active when you want it to be, from bump input.

    Using the shock with the softest compression damping I've found (pre-2004 Vanilla-R) the dw-Link suspension pedals with very little bob. Less than the many other I've tried including VPP, I-Drive, any monopivot, Horst-links, ICT, etc.

    But it complied to bumps the same whether pedaling braking or coasting. Momentum on smooth or rough trail is not reduced from any suspension stiffening or jacking while pedaling or braking.

    Other bikes need firmer damping to ride as stable and accelerate as well which costs in momentum through rough sections, especially when climbing.

    This is the easiest bike I've ever climbed, launched air, cornered, braked, etc in my 25+ years of mountain biking.

    I have to ride longer to get as tired compared to any other bike.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,984
    I paid full bore retail (first time in my life, ha) for the frame, and was charged $23 shipping. Found the frame on my first call to Teton Cycle Works.

  29. #29
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,202
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    The suspension is active when you want it to be, from bump input.

    Using the shock with the softest compression damping I've found (pre-2004 Vanilla-R) the dw-Link suspension pedals with very little bob. Less than the many other I've tried including VPP, I-Drive, any monopivot, Horst-links, ICT, etc.

    But it complied to bumps the same whether pedaling braking or coasting. Momentum on smooth or rough trail is not reduced from any suspension stiffening or jacking while pedaling or braking.

    Other bikes need firmer damping to ride as stable and accelerate as well which costs in momentum through rough sections, especially when climbing.

    This is the easiest bike I've ever climbed, launched air, cornered, braked, etc in my 25+ years of mountain biking.

    I have to ride longer to get as tired compared to any other bike.
    Thank you for your input. That is the kind of info. I am looking for.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    My Mojo has finally arrived !

    The next hurdle will be to get my LBS to release their deathgrip on that frame and give it to the rightful owner.

  31. #31
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516

    That's great news konaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by konaken
    My Mojo has finally arrived !
    One ride and you will be rushing to change your handle to mojoken.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    187
    I'm still waiting on mine. origonal delivery date..MAY. I'm thinking of canceling my origonal "deal" and just buying one out of LBS stock. anyone know where there is a large?

    CBO has a small by the way....

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,984
    Quote Originally Posted by bowtiguy
    I'm still waiting on mine. origonal delivery date..MAY. I'm thinking of canceling my origonal "deal" and just buying one out of LBS stock. anyone know where there is a large?

    CBO has a small by the way....
    Maybe it's still there. I posted a few weeks ago that Teton Cycle Works out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, had a large. My friend almost bought it. That's where I got mine. One call. Seven days later it showed up.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    187
    thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    354
    The large you were refering too went, they had another large coming in but has a DHX Air. That too, may have gone, by now.

  36. #36
    Spotty Fire-jumper
    Reputation: kindrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    36
    Wow. Talk about deja-vu. I stumbled across this thread and the issues sound eerily familiar as when I attempted to purchase a Mojo (hardtail) in '98. I placed the order in December of '97 and was told to expect shipment in Feb. Well, Feb. turned into March and then after getting the runaround for another two months, they finally admitted in mid-may that the entire batch from the manufacturer (Columbus, I think) had a problem with the rear triangle and that it would be another six months before I would receive my frame.

    While I appreciate the fact that they didn't release poor quality frames, the way I was communicated with was far far below my expectations. I opted to get my $1000 that they had been sitting on for almost six months and got a custom-made hardtail (Cherry Bomb) within two weeks. Shortly after, Ibis filed for bankruptcy and the rest is history. I would have thought that Scot and the Ibis boys would have learned a little something about the importance of Customer Service during their hiatus, but it doesn't sound like it.

    I'm not trying to bash, but thought that I should pass on my story for the fairness of others, since the stories sound so familiar to my experience. Good luck to all of you waiting and I hope the bikes ride as beautifully as they look.
    'Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.' - Robert Hunter

  37. #37
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516

    Doubt the timeline if that's your experience, but don't doubt the ride

    Quote Originally Posted by kindrider
    Wow. Talk about deja-vu. I stumbled across this thread and the issues sound eerily familiar as when I attempted to purchase a Mojo (hardtail) in '98.

    While I appreciate the fact that they didn't release poor quality frames, the way I was communicated with was far far below my expectations. I opted to get my $1000 that they had been sitting on for almost six months and got a custom-made hardtail (Cherry Bomb) within two weeks. Shortly after, Ibis filed for bankruptcy and the rest is history. I would have thought that Scot and the Ibis boys would have learned a little something about the importance of Customer Service during their hiatus, but it doesn't sound like it.............I'm not trying to bash, but thought that I should pass on my story for the fairness of others, since the stories sound so familiar to my experience.
    In the spirit of fairness, stumble on this while you are at it: Ibis is Back? It's more up to date too.


    Quote Originally Posted by kindrider
    Good luck to all of you waiting and I hope the bikes ride as beautifully as they look.
    Ohhhh, they DO.

  38. #38
    mojo mofo
    Reputation: talkshow-host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    142
    Well, nearly exactly 3 months to the day that I gave my not so LBS a deposit, the Mojo arrived. It's way too snowy here in Edmonton to think about riding it (not to mention -30), but #*^% it looks good, even standing still. Can't wait to ride it!

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by talkshow-host
    Well, nearly exactly 3 months to the day that I gave my not so LBS a deposit, the Mojo arrived. It's way too snowy here in Edmonton to think about riding it (not to mention -30), but #*^% it looks good, even standing still. Can't wait to ride it!
    Congratulations on the new Mojo !

    My small frame arrived last Wednesday and the folks at Calgary Cycle are currently mounting my 07 Fox Float. I should be picking up tomorrow. I still have lots of work to do (including assembling a new set of wheels) but with this weather we're having out west, it's not as though we're going to be riding it right away.

    Oh yeah, in case anyone in Canada is interested, Calgary Cycle had another Ibis (in medium I believe) all tricked out with 07 XTR components which wasn't spoken for.

  40. #40
    GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
    Reputation: NoahColorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,141
    I know where two built Mojo SX are just awaiting purchase....
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP
    TECH QUESTIONS HERE: INFO@MRPBIKE.COM

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7

    2 in NC

    There are 2 built up Mojo's on the LBS floor in Cary, NC. One large and 1 medium.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    866
    I bought a large Mojo frame from Calgary Cycles today. They had a built medium too. Too bad it's 450 miles away in a freaking blizzard or I'd go get it.
    I'm getting giddy with exitement. An awesome new toy that is gauranteed to give me a million smiles, just like my old bike did.
    A bicycle will take you to fantastic places....if you let it.


    Ibis fan since '08 now rolling on the big wheeled Ripley.

  43. #43
    holding back the darkness
    Reputation: subliminalshiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,732
    I'm waiting on my Med Guinness Foam mojo... due in at any moment! For all you colorado folks, the staff at Full Cycle in Boulder have been awesome. I promised not to be the pain in the @ss customer- but I am, they remain consistently attentive. The story is that my mojo shipped within 2 days of my deposit. YRMV. And of course, it isn't exactly in my hands....

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ScottW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by subliminalshiver
    I'm waiting on my Med Guinness Foam mojo... due in at any moment! For all you colorado folks, the staff at Full Cycle in Boulder have been awesome. I promised not to be the pain in the @ss customer- but I am, they remain consistently attentive. The story is that my mojo shipped within 2 days of my deposit. YRMV. And of course, it isn't exactly in my hands....

    Hmmmmm, does this mean painted frames are shipping? I'm waiting on a small orange frame for my wife.

  45. #45
    Green Mojo
    Reputation: bikerneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    215

    delivery of colored mojos

    I got a report this week that my green bike will arrive the 1st or 2nd week of February. I assume that means it is on the water and in transit. Can't wait. Counting down the days....

  46. #46
    holding back the darkness
    Reputation: subliminalshiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,732

    My mojo is here.. almost!

    Called the shop today and..... my Mojo is here. My first thought was "Um, how long have you had it!". But the shop guy was very specific he stated that he was looking directly at it and that it was sweet. Also picked up a used-but-amazingly-new-looking Maverick DUC32 for oh... about half retail (thank you craigslist). I hope it fits. So I pick up the frame on monday and from that point... I will be galloping around my basement straddling my frame and fork with one arm thrown over my shoulder in my best bullrider imitation because that is about as close to riding the complete bike as I am likely to be for the next few months until my checking account recharges. Sigh.

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by 4212darren
    I bought a large Mojo frame from Calgary Cycles today. They had a built medium too. Too bad it's 450 miles away in a freaking blizzard or I'd go get it.
    I'm getting giddy with exitement. An awesome new toy that is gauranteed to give me a million smiles, just like my old bike did.
    Nice ! I was just at Calgary Cycle this afternoon.

    Bought my Mojo frame from them a few months ago. It's slowly coming together...

  48. #48
    GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
    Reputation: NoahColorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by subliminalshiver
    Also picked up a used-but-amazingly-new-looking Maverick DUC32 for oh... about half retail (thank you craigslist). I hope it fits. So I pick up the frame on monday and from that point... I will be galloping around my basement straddling my frame and fork with one arm thrown over my shoulder in my best bullrider imitation because that is about as close to riding the complete bike as I am likely to be for the next few months until my checking account recharges. Sigh.
    Have fun trying to warranty the frame when it shatters cause your front wheel got sideways and the uppers of that fork break the bike in two. Sorry to be smug, but I wouldn't put a DC fork on a carbon frame. It would look pretty snazzy, but....
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP
    TECH QUESTIONS HERE: INFO@MRPBIKE.COM

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Ken
    Nice ! I was just at Calgary Cycle this afternoon.

    Bought my Mojo frame from them a few months ago. It's slowly coming together...

    What's your build consist of? I've been playing with the custom bike calculator on their(CC) web page to try and figure out what I'm going to put on my bike. I have an '04 XT grouppo on my current ride that I might use, but I'd really like to step it up a notch or five! I've got lots of room on my Visa yet and you only live once. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.
    A bicycle will take you to fantastic places....if you let it.


    Ibis fan since '08 now rolling on the big wheeled Ripley.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carbon Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    721
    Darren,

    I'm basically stripping my 06 Kula Supreme which was fitted with an XT/XTR drivetrain along with a Mavic 317/Chris King wheelset. The fork I'll be using is an 07 Fox Float RLC.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •