mtbr member
    Nov 2004

We are having a new addition to the family

My wife came home this evening and surprized me with the words,"I ordered my Ibis today!" I of coarse wasn't totally surprized as she has talked about it for months and I have looked at many pictures she has placed around the house during that time. She did all the research and spent lots of time reading all the ibis posts, so thank you all for all your awesome posts. So, soon we will have the sound of a little blue xt mojo running around playing with it's big brother Eddy Orange. I'm going to be a dad! Thanks to all the delivery people at Ibis and Calgary Cycle.

Straw

Founder: Dirty3hirties
    Quote Originally Posted by straw
    My wife came home this evening and surprized me with the words,"I ordered my Ibis today!" I of coarse wasn't totally surprized as she has talked about it for months and I have looked at many pictures she has placed around the house during that time. She did all the research and spent lots of time reading all the ibis posts, so thank you all for all your awesome posts. So, soon we will have the sound of a little blue xt mojo running around playing with it's big brother Eddy Orange. I'm going to be a dad! Thanks to all the delivery people at Ibis and Calgary Cycle.

Straw
    Congrats! And of course.....make sure to post pix asap.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    pics! pics! pics!!! and congrats in ur new family member
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

Ride More Work Less
    congratulation! would love my wife to do the same! lol

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    When are you gonna hand out cigars?
    My gf is thinking about getting one, and there is a little naked Sm Mojo @ Calgary Cycle right now calling her. She would already have it if she didn't need a new dishwasher and washing machine in the same month. She still has till march to decide anyway. There is a lot of snow up here right now.
    Cangrats on your wifes announcement. When is she "expecting"?
    Looking forward to seeing you out on the trails. They ride like a dream on Jewel pass don't they! That's where I will probably see you one day.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Thanks guys, my wife is very excited and she figures 2 months wait at the most. We will post pics as soon as she gets it. She is looking forward to the XT group after reading the fine review in MTBA. Anyhow, now we wait for the call and dream of where we will ride.

Straw