mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Wanted HD 140 kit

Hello,
    I'm hoping that someone here is converting from Mojo Hd 140 to 160. If you are, I have the Limbo chips(red) to go from 140 to 160. I am doing the opposite. So, if you are willing to trade or sell, please let me know I prefer the red anodize as well. If you have it just laying around and want to make some cash...let me know

I am also looking for Crank Bro. Iodine 15mm thru axle hub conversion kit. I have a few 20mm(2 are brand new) thru axle kit that I can trade. Please help a "Ibisian" fella here

THANKS!

mtbr member
    I am doing this. I just have to go pick up my 160 shock but i have the 140 limbo chips in blue. Looks like you're also in the bay area.
    Last edited by mazspeed; 10-22-2012 at 07:34 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazspeed View Post
    I am doing this. I just have to go pick up my 160 shock but i have the 140 limbo chips in blue. Looks like you're also in the bay area.
    Alright! I have the 160 shock 2012 RP23 with kashima like "New" that I am selling as well just in cased.... I'm in San Jose. Let me know if you would like to do the trade. Thanks!

mtbr member
    I have the exact same shock in 140. I am in Campbell. PM me.

mtbr member
    You sent a message but i cannot see it, or send one back. You're on block mode.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazspeed View Post
    You sent a message but i cannot see it, or send one back. You're on block mode.
    I sent you a note saying that I will just purchase one from Ibis with the red anodizing. If you don't care about the red color, I can sell you mine for $15(just to cover the shipping from Ibis. If not, I will just save it just in cased I run my bike at 160 again. Thanks

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

CB Iodine 15mm hub adapter

Hello,
    Just in cased someone here have some CB Iodine hub adapter(15mm Thru axle) laying around and not needed anymore...please let me know. I also have a few CB Iodine adapters in 20mm. We can trade or I can pay cash

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bayareaflip View Post
    I sent you a note saying that I will just purchase one from Ibis with the red anodizing. If you don't care about the red color, I can sell you mine for $15(just to cover the shipping from Ibis. If not, I will just save it just in cased I run my bike at 160 again. Thanks
    I appreciate it, thanks. Will stick with Blue for now.

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    I'm also in search of a 140 mode shock 7.875x2 for my 160 rp23 8.5x2.5. Holler if you're interested.

mtbr member
    Here here

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

HD 140 set-up

If you, or anyone else wants to try the HD in 140 mode, I have the complete kit needed for the conversion. Includes the 2011 Fox Talas 32 150mm front shock (with new stanchions-had it rebuilt by Fox after swapping to 160 mode) and the stock Fox RP23. The140 limbo chips are red (shocks are non-Kashima and black).

The conversion shaves off quite a bit of wieght, and lowers the BB which makes cornering pretty sweet.

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    PM sent

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I have a 140 setup. I would sell items individually or together. 140 limbo chips in blue and 2012 RP23 with kashima. Let me know if your interested.