mtbr member

Wait time for Mojo?

What is the current realistic wait time for a Mojo?

mtbr member
    Depends on a few factors. If you are lucky, you might be able to find a shop that has one in stock. Very unlikely, but possible I suppose. You'll be doing alot of calling though. There are alot of guys like myself that have waited 10 months for ours since ordering. If you order one now, and Ibis meets their delivery schedule, you might have frame early in 2007. No offense intended to the Ibis crew, but meeting their delivery schedule hasn't been their strength (understandable given the complicated frame design) so you might be waiting a while longer.

So in a nutshell, you might get really lucky and have a frame quickly, or you might wait 5 months, or anywhere inbetween Good luck, I hear it is worth the wait.

Mark

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ51
    Depends on a few factors. If you are lucky, you might be able to find a shop that has one in stock. Very unlikely, but possible I suppose. You'll be doing alot of calling though. There are alot of guys like myself that have waited 10 months for ours since ordering. If you order one now, and Ibis meets their delivery schedule, you might have frame early in 2007. No offense intended to the Ibis crew, but meeting their delivery schedule hasn't been their strength (understandable given the complicated frame design) so you might be waiting a while longer.

So in a nutshell, you might get really lucky and have a frame quickly, or you might wait 5 months, or anywhere inbetween Good luck, I hear it is worth the wait.

Mark
    So true. Another post on this forum from Ibis said they are cranking up a second factory. Today they are making 2 or 3 frames.

As for the finding....some are so antsy to get one they are paying hundreds if not a thousand bucks more than msrp for the frame! And some are calling all day with no luck. My friend, on the other hand, made ONE call and snagged up a shop's supply of carbon Mojos. They had them because the 6 potential owners got their money back after waiting more than 6 months. He said it was no one's fault. Just an extreme case of supply and demand. So the shop had them and it was a first come, first serve case. He bought them both on the spot, and had them in his house 5 days later. He is riding one and is selling the other.