Thread: uk owners....

mtbr member

uk owners....

bit of a long shot but here goes..... thinking of buying a Mojo SL but want to see one built up "in the flesh". are there any UK owners around the London area that want to show off their bike ?? Dont have time to go to Sif (leeds) to view....anyone help
    cheers.....

Peachy

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Mine should be here and built up in about 4 weeks, you are welcome to have look and a ride if you can get up to Oakham.

mtbr member
    ok, thx for reply, Oakham near Rutland? dont want to look look a gift horse in the mouth....but anyone nearer London?? sorry...if no better offer will come....saturday am is good for me...honest thx, just looking for closer to home but half the distance to leeds so interested...

ta

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

I hate waiting too.....

Expecting my SL end of Feb and I live in Reading which is very close to London so feel free to come and have a ganders if you like at the time.

mtbr member
    thanks, may well take you up on that........

LJJ
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Mojo nr Basingstoke

Feb deliveries aren't gonna' happen until April or May. If you want to see my Mojo (non-SL) e-mail me on laurencejjohn@yahoo.co.uk .

Cheers

mtbr member
    thanks Laurence, i'll let you know, with this delay might hang off for a bit.....

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    how's the Mojo working out for you Laurence John? if you remember you nearly bought my Mojo but it was wrong size if I remember. Think we spoke on phone. Hope it's working out well for you. You're spot on about the SLs though, just been told mine will be here early March, waiting sucks. and I've sold the Mojo so suck with the old hardtail at moment.....

Anyway, happy trails.

PS I bough my Mojo without test riding and didn't regret for one moment, get it bought!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Another 3 weeks for mine, so after getting it to UK about 4 weeks - that's if what we are being told is correct !

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    hurry up with my SL Ibis!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If it's much longer in arriving I might have to settle for a Turner. Only kidding.

mtbr member
    Is everyones order with Stiff in Leeds ? Do they not have in stock ? Was thinking about driving down from Glasgow looking for a Demo.

LJJ
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer7
    Is everyones order with Stiff in Leeds ? Do they not have in stock ? Was thinking about driving down from Glasgow looking for a Demo.
    Stif have no Mojo SLs. They have Mojos in most colours. They have a demo.

LJJ

LJJ
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I'm getting on OK thanks. I'm having the RP23 re-valved for a lighter Compression tune (I posted on this issue). But, yeah. Love it. Large was the right size.

LJJ

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Do you mind me asking how much the tune will cost, cannot decide between the DT, DHX 5.0 air, or a 'TUNE'd RP23

Cheers in advance

LJJ
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by humdinger
    Do you mind me asking how much the tune will cost, cannot decide between the DT, DHX 5.0 air, or a 'TUNE'd RP23

Cheers in advance
    30 for the re-valving, 15 to re-oil, re-air. Normally this would be done with a service - which is 79, ie 79 + 30, but mine is a "new" shock so they've been generous.

LJJ