mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Today I'm Stoked

June 6/06 I made a commitment to myself and to Ibis to buy a mojo. Following a method I saw in a movie on how to achieve your dreams I built myself a vision board filled with pictures of Mojo's and a Volkswagon van I wanted to take the bike around in. Nearly everyday I imagined myself on the Mojo and driving my van. Two weeks ago I got a call saying that I was going to receive an early inheritance. Yesterday I found out it was real and today I ordered my SLX LARGE ORANGE IBIS MOJO. And I have enough left to get the van.

During the last 9 months I have spent countless hours reading this forum which was part of the visualization process for me. I want to thank everyone for all the posting that was done and special thanks to everyone who answered my questions, including the gang at Ibis.

This has been such a cool process and today man am I ever stoked!
    I'm going to plug the movie... go to http://www.thesecret.tv and watch the movie trailer.

Thanks again
    Straw

Dream Large, Ride Often

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by straw
    Following a method I saw in a movie on how to achieve your dreams I built myself a vision board filled with pictures of Mojo's and a Volkswagon van I wanted to take the bike around in.
    A vision board full of pictures? Sounds like something from a stalker horror.

Congratulations on the Mojo! This will be one bike which will actually exceed your wildest dreams.

mtbr member
    Hmmmmmm, I suppose the orange will look ok

I have a friend who has had an old VW van for 20 years. He's rebuilt the engine a few times but that thing will last forever.

Green Mojo

Waiting for New Mojo

I ordered my green Mojo in early December then waited 10 weeks for it to arrive. Every day the anticipation grew - the last day was really intense. I knew the LBS was building it.... I just could not wait to get it. When the delivery day finally arrived it was like a Christmas day from years when I was a kid. (My wife said I was worse than any kid on Christmas day.)

It was too dark to ride on the night I got it, but I can't stop riding it now.

Congrats and enjoy!