mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Those of you with Industry Nine

What was your wait time on wheels. I've ordered an all black pair and have waited six weeks now. I'm wondering what most of you waited? Seems like six weeks is a little long for black. I know colored options can take time but black. I want my Mojo done it's killing me.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Just throwing it out there but I believe the wait is usually 8-10 weeks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Ok so I got a few weeks to go. It's my first pair of I9's. Usually have Kings on Mavic's but thought this would be fun.

T.W.O.
    My first one was red on red Ztr 355 with Enduro hub and 24mm front. It took 16 weeks, but my second black on black same set up took 10wks. My all mountain QR set both red on red took less than 8 weeks a piece. If this is your first one be patient, it's worth it. Be sure to have the wheel re-tension after two rides or so. After that you are all good.

Congrats

mtbr member
    Mine was just a couple weeks, but I wasn't picky--I went with the colors they had in stock.
    我的镀铬光泽的冰柱一样,我骑在镇附近在我的低骑手自行车

aka dan51
    It's a long wait, and well worth it. Mine was around 12 weeks.
    Those who know, ride a Mojo AND a Mojo HD.
    Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by benja55
    Ok, whatever, cold water on my bike boner right there.

T.W.O.
    As the matter of fact my first I9 was for my Mojo as well. I waited 9 mo for my small Mojo 1st gen and didn't order the wheel til I get the frame waited another 4 months. Well worth the wait for both.

mtbr member
    mine took 4-5 weeks.

well worth the wait!!
    ride more. work less.
    2010 ibis mojo sl
    2010 motobecane fantom 29er SS
    2009 kilo tt fixed gear

Too Much Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by huck*this
    Just throwing it out there but I believe the wait is usually 8-10 weeks.
    Holy Christ. That's typical?! I love I9 kit but damn...
    - -benja- -

T.W.O.
    Yeah, but you can always get stock wheel, which in that case there should be no or little wait. Had my Kings wheel build at Dave took a couple of weeks too. BTW, I was considering a steel 29er by Wolfhound. Get this if you pay deposit now, it would get you on the list and the wait is 18mo before he'd start on your frame.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I know it's worth the wait. Just would be nice to have them as all the rest of the parts have arrived and the itch is getting to me. To bad that my other bike is a Specialized and the wheels are dished so I can't put them on the Mojo.

Too Much Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1885
    Yeah, but you can always get stock wheel, which in that case there should be no or little wait. Had my Kings wheel build at Dave took a couple of weeks too. BTW, I was considering a steel 29er by Wolfhound. Get this if you pay deposit now, it would get you on the list and the wait is 18mo before he'd start on your frame.
    Oh I'm no stranger to crazy long frame build times. Jones, Wolfhound, Vanilla. Three year wait times are not unheard of. Hell, it takes Santa Cruz weeks to fill orders. A frame and a wheel are two different things IMO and I guess I figured I9 had things dialed enough to fulfill odd orders with a bit more alacrity then that.

Dope wheels, no doubt and I'd have to say I'm a black or silver kind of guy so I'm easy.
    - -benja- -