Thread: Thankyou Ibis

mtbr member
    May 2012

Thankyou Ibis

Just wanted to post something up to say a massive thankyou to Jeff @ Ibis who after reading about the problems ive been having with my Lopes link bearings kindly replacing it for me.

Ive fitted it today,all bolts torqued correctly and the back end is amazing again,no play,no judder,no sloppiness,it feels brand new again.

This is why I buy Ibis and will continue to buy from them,customer care is truly amazing

thanks again

andy

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    you are perfectly right, they really take care, they are the customer care

#AINTNOBODYGOTTIMEFERDAT
    Jeff and everybody down at Ibis freakin rocks. Among the best customer support in the biz.
    YouTube | #1 Rule for California mtb: If you're having fun, it's illegal.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    im glad i bought an ibis!
    -----
    some drink from the fountain of knowledge...
    others just piss on it..

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Have to agree! I emailed Ibis yesterday regarding a website purchase and Jeff emailed back in less than five minutes, followed by Heather. Big thanks to both of them!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Yes Sir, all staff of Ibis, Jeff, Heather, Hans, etc all are the best , they are all great people and provide incredible service , the Ibis problem is that collapsed with the production of SL-R frames and failed catastrophically at the time of delivery of the SL-R .

Pat.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I really hoped that I'd open this thread to find that you were thanking Ibis because they now offer a blood red pint glass (to go with my red links). It would sure look nice next to my cobalt blue Ibis pint glass.

I agree, Ibis is the best and their bikes rock! Last night we were riding in wet, slippery, technical conditions and because of my Ibis, most of the guys couldn't keep up with me in the most technical areas. Way to make a girl look good Ibis!!!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Same great customer service experienced here. I really appreciate how Ibis monitors this forum and responds to problems. After I asked the forum how to reglue my seat post tube the Ibis people emailed me that they would send out a new tube and glue if I wanted one. I did and they did and I am rocking the mojo again. Thanks guys!!!
    Ease & Flow Where Ever I Go

mtbr member
    May 2010
    the legendary customer service was a strong contributing factor in my mojo hd purchase. I haven;t had to test the service yet