mtbr member
    Nov 2005

T-shirts are back! Soon...

http://www.chuckibis.com/image.php?i...badges/&title=

Nice! Hoping they're not more than $20 each. $15 (my magic mark for not getting hosed) would be nice, too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Westin,
    They were available a few months back, but I think Scot had a limited supply of colors, sizes. I picked up a couple. You should ping Ibis to see if they still have some available.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbexx
    Westin,
    They were available a few months back, but I think Scot had a limited supply of colors, sizes. I picked up a couple. You should ping Ibis to see if they still have some available.
    Awesome! The Mrs. is going to "hate" you for telling me that. She's been having upgrade-itis on my admittedly collegiate style shirts and thinks she has me turning the corner toward more business professional attire. When I bust out an Ibis T-shirt that I will wear EVERY weekend, it's gonna be sweet!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

T-Shirt Filthy Lucre

Quote Originally Posted by westin
    http://www.chuckibis.com/image.php?i...badges/&title=

Nice! Hoping they're not more than $20 each. $15 (my magic mark for not getting hosed) would be nice, too.
    T-shirts are $15 plus shipping, and the shipping is free if you buy two shirts.
    Here are the current color choices:

As mentioned, we're working hard on the new website. You'll be able to order direclty from the site, but not immediately. We need to work the bugs out first.
    I'll announce it to this thread when we have that up and running. If any of you out there want to receive an email from me when we do launch the ecom site, send me a note a info@ibiscycles.com and I'll put it in a place where I'll actually remember.
    Ciao,
    Scot