mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Summit to Sea with Mojo HDs

Last month, my better half and myself took a 4 day Summit to Sea trip with Altitude Adventure in the Pyrenees from their mountain based chalet down to the Mediterranean.

We were riding our HDs and the video we produced highlights the wonderful scenery and riding to be had there - just thought we'd share it with fellow Ibisians.
    Summit to Sea Sept 2012 - YouTube

It is also featured on the Singletrack mini movies this week with the caption
    "Summit To Sea Sept 2012
    And talking of the sea, here's a video of Altitude Adventures' 'Summit to Sea' trip - four days of riding from the Pyrenean mountains to the Med. Contains many Ibis Mojo HDs for some reason."
    Singletrack Magazine | Midweek Mini Movies 120
    We of course know why - because it's the best bike for the job!
    Enjoy

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    that looks like a fun adventure... reminds me a it about the Trans Provence (minus camping). thanks for sharing !

gotta take my HD next time I'm in the alps...

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by adumesny View Post
    that looks like a fun adventure... reminds me a it about the Trans Provence (minus camping). thanks for sharing !

gotta take my HD next time I'm in the alps...
    well we also did the Trans Provence in May on the HDs so if you'd like to see our video of that, here it is
    Trans Provence - Ride But Not Race - YouTube

Not a bad summer's riding for a couple of geriatrics, combined age 118...........