Geritol Power

Stopped at Cal Coast today. They got Mojo's

Dang those are some beautiful frames and they have lots of them. I hope to rent a demo next week. My bank account hopes I don't like the Mojo.

Fat chance eh?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I bought my Mojo SL there just recently. They're actually pretty cool guys, very helpful and friendly. When I first saw the mojo I just fell in love with it. I demoed one from Cal Coast and that was enough to seal the deal. It rides as good as it looks!!!!

Geritol Power

Gonzo's AM Mojo

is the one that sent me into see what all the fuss is about. Your bike was the last straw. It's gonna be your fault when I'm sleeping on the couch after my wife sees the American Express bill. I'm in Spring Valley by Sweetwater. See you on the trails one of these days.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    After talking to Charlie (owner) a couple of times back in Sept, I decided to purchase my Mojo from them, they have provided great service and they know the bike well. I live in Ventura!

Trail Rider

Cal Coast: excellent CS

They fit you and they are there after the purchase. The only LBS I've ever recommended. I had a problem with my fork and they lent me one to use while it was sent off to Fox(warranty).
    [size=4]Don[/size]