Thread: socks

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

socks

Anyone know when the wool Ibis socks will be available? Yes, I could email Ibis direct, but why bug them...and I figure I'd help build this forum's posts.

Cost? I'm hoping less than $15.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Socks

Quote Originally Posted by westin
    Anyone know when the wool Ibis socks will be available? Yes, I could email Ibis direct, but why bug them...and I figure I'd help build this forum's posts.

Here's the dealio. We're still working (feverishly) on the new website. Soon we'll join the 90's and have some new fangled e-commerce technology, right there on the 'ol Ibis site. You'll be able to order shirts and socks and suspension bits and decaf vegan non-fat soy chai frappucinos.
    We have the goods in stock, stay tuned.
    Scot

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by westin

Socks are going to be $10. They're made by WickWear, and are soft velvety merino wool, Lycra and Nylon (60/30/10).
    We all wore them during the excruciating on the feet Interbike show, and the soft padding was a welcome bonus. They're pretty thick.
    Check 'em out, when you turn the cuff down the change from a quarter length showing the ibis headbadge logo to a low cut sock with the downtube logo. Clever.
    Medium, Large and Extra Large for now.

Same deal as the t-shirts. We'll let this thread know when our ecom functionality has been added to the ibis site. If you'd like me to let you know when this happens, drop a line to info@ibiscycles.com and we'll put you on the list of sock-coveting individuals.

Ciao,
    Scot
    Last edited by Scot Nicol; 10-05-2006 at 03:14 PM.