mtbr member
    Jan 2005

SL or Regular Mojo?

I'm looking to move from a medium Mojo to a large frame, and wondered if I
    should take the opportunity to get the SL. I have the current Mojo set up with a
    pair of Marz 1 Lights (150mm) and wide risers rather than racer whippet
    lightweight, prefering "AM" riding and the occaisional 4-5' drop. Should I stick
    with the regular frame, or would the SL also suit? If the SL, should I stick
    with the RP23 or is the DT fine?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hmm, well it depends on how much weight matters to you and how much extra grand are you willing to spend.

If weight is not a matter then you might as well spend that extra money on better parts or save it instead.

Not sure bout the shock though.
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hmm, well it depends on how much weight matters to you and how much extra grand are you willing to spend.

If weight is not a matter then you might as well spend that extra money on better parts or save it instead.

Not sure bout the shock though.
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I would get the standard mojo with the dt and have fun. personally like the standard mojo
    colors much better. changing to the sl seatclamp, ti bolts and dt shock, brings frame to
    an honest 5.5 pounds.

mtbr member
    The matte clear SL is killah!

Yes, the colours might be better on the regular Moj, but the matte is the best so far, I think.

Getting a Matte clear with an RP23... 4 weeks to go!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemical
    wizzler is a must. although then it consumes all your waking and sleeping thoughts until you can return.

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    If I was somehow forced to replace my Mojo say about 3 months from now when there is lots of availability I would have a hard time resisting the SL.

If I had to replace my Mojo tomorrow I would replace it with another Mojo if I couldn't walk in an buy an SL - I couldn't stand the waiting.