mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Are SL and Mojo C bottom links the same?

Hey Guys
    I just bought a new bottom link for my 07 mojo classic and I'm loving the beefiness of it. It's not on yet but I am sure looking forward to riding with it. So my wife looks at it and sais, "hey I need one for my 2010 SL." I told her that because her bike was a newer model it probably had the stronger link but no, it looks just like my 07. Is her link stronger than my 07 link? Will the new link fit her SL? She rides with me all the time so I want to keep her happy. Thanks for your input it is much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Straw
    Ease & Flow Where Ever I Go

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    The mojo c and sl use the same links. Over time Ibis has updated the lower link numerous times to beef it up and cut down on flex. So do your wife a favour and get her a new link.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by d3toid View Post
    The mojo c and sl use the same links. Over time Ibis has updated the lower link numerous times to beef it up and cut down on flex. So do your wife a favour and get her a new link.
    True. We are on rev 14! and they are retrofittable and are a nice improvement.
    H
    Hans
    Ibis Cycles, Inc.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    thanks guys for the help

cheers,
    Straw
    Ease & Flow Where Ever I Go

I need a new name
    Jun 2004
    Is there any way to tell which revision came installed on my bike? Maybe I'm looking for a reason to get red links...
    i ride bikes

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly_hank View Post
    Is there any way to tell which revision came installed on my bike? Maybe I'm looking for a reason to get red links...
    The current version has been shipping for over a year. If you aren't sure, you can email us a photo and we'll get back to you. hans@ibiscycles.com

H
    Hans
    Ibis Cycles, Inc.