mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Rockshox Revelation

Anyone running a revalation on a mojo? Considering one for my wifes sl. Any input? Thanks , Harry

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I've got a Rev 426 u turn on mine and it hasn't upset the handling at all. I read somewhere that Hans at Ibis had a Rev on his and it was fine. I think the axle to crown is the virtually the same as a Fox running at 140mm so there shouldn't be a problem.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Sure wish sram made a fr shock with 140 without a thru axle. I am running 2 reba's on my shorter travel bikes and I love the adjustablity for the price. Btw, there is a rumor going around that push will start "working" on them next year some time. (only the front shocks)
    Btw, the uturn takes 12 turns on the reba from 85-115 I wonder how many turns revelation takes. It is a pain to turn compaired to the ease of the Talas. But, the talas I tried really did not seem to go from 100 to 140. It seemed more like the switch sent me from 90 to 125 or so. Can't really tell because unlike the rshox forks there are no travel level marks on the stancions(sp).
    Last edited by gsierraclub; 09-07-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Trail Rider
    My Fox Talas 140 doesn't use all the travel unless it is setup with a ridiculous amount of sag. My friend has a Revelation on his bike and uses most of his on rough rides with 25% sag. I'm getting the same amount of travel, but mine is supposed to be 140 vs 130. I'd like to get a Revelation Uturn for my Mojo when the Fox goes into the shop the next time(it has already been sent back to Fox). My buddy's fork works excellent.
    [size=4]Don[/size]