mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Quest for Medium Nude Carbon Mojo Frame

I'm looking for just the frame in the nude carbon finish in N Cal or Colorado (on a business trip there this week).

I have called all the nearby East bay bike stores and no one has this in stock. I found a LG and a SM, but no mediums.

If you know of a Medium carbon Mojo in stock in NCal or Colorado please let me know.

Thanks.
    "Nothing is free."

Ibis Mojo / Parlee Z5 / Colnago Master Zabel / Cannondale Tandem / Civia Loring w/bamboo fenders

It's the axle
    I just called Wrench Science. They will have one by the end of the week. Talk to Zack. He said unless you put a deposit down, it'll be gone. He can't even get the Mojo's into his store, people are buying them up so fast. And I can understand why. I'm on my way out the door in a while for a bike ride. I spent six hours on it yesterday, and every mile just gets better.

http://www.wrenchscience.com/Ibis/Mo...es/Frames.html

mtbr member
    Try Paradigm Bikes in San Anselmo...they had one as of last week. Good luck!

Green Mojo

medium bike

Also try The Bike Company in Lake Forest, CA. They build and ship these bikes and quite often have one on the floor. As with other places, they go fast. A frame there last week is probably gone by now. (I did see one there recently.)

I got mine there and was very happy with their build and post-sale service.

Neil

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Found one

Found one on hold for someone else at Bicycle Pedal'r in Highlands Ranch CO. Guy had flaked on coming to get it - they called him and he didn't come get it, so its mine. Rode the orange one they had built up. Impressive and plush.

Now I just need to gather up the parts, wait for it to get here and build it up.

Can't wait!
    "Nothing is free."

Ibis Mojo / Parlee Z5 / Colnago Master Zabel / Cannondale Tandem / Civia Loring w/bamboo fenders

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    i know it's not the nor cal area. but i just picked up mine from cal coast bike in san diego and the had carbon or nude, orange, blue and green in medium hanging on the wall. the guys down their are awsome to deal with. 619/281-7433 ask for charlie.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Sorry for the late reply, I was sent this message a week ago but did not realize what it was till today. We have 6 Mojos in stock. 2 med nude and 1 med.foam a couple smalls and a large.
    spokesman Santa Cruz

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

wow

Your store has by far the most Mojos I've ever heard of in one location. I picked it up while on a business trip in Colorado.

Thanks.
    "Nothing is free."