mtbr member

Push Tuned Monarch RT3 For Mojo HD For Sale

Tried to pay and post a classified/paid spam ad but the MTBR site is not letting me for some reason, keeps just starting me over and over, so I'm posting this ad here. I know someone here would like this deal, I got a deal on a monarch plus from another member so I'm passing on another good deal for this shock to the community.

PUSH tuned Rockshox Monarch RT3 in excellent like new condition. Paid $430 a year ago and another $160 last month for a freshening/rebuild. No scratches, perfect condition. High volume air can. Tuned for 180 pound rider but will work for anyone. Aggresive Trail Tune. Price is Firm. Location is Pinole, CA East Bay Area

$275 for MTBR member. (its on craigslist for $300)

Last edited by Yody; 07-04-2012 at 11:25 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    All the money

mtbr member
    Push doesnt even sell them anymore, so if you want one of these you have to buy one somewhere then pay $200 to have Push tune it.

Lightly salted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yody View Post
    Price is Firm.
    Whats the price? You said how much you paid, but not how much you want?

mtbr member
    Oh whoops, $275 for MTBR member.
    Last edited by Yody; 07-04-2012 at 11:24 AM.

mtbr member
    Anyone? Before i put on ebay

No dabs.
    I bought this exact same shock used off someone here - Push'd for the HD and my same weight, and it is sweeeet.

mtbr member
    Yeah i swapped it out for a push tuned monarxh us and to be honest it isnt tha much different.

Lightly salted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yody View Post
    Anyone? Before i put on ebay
    I had bought a Monarch plus from push a couple days before you posted, or else I would have bought your shock. Should sell easy on ebay if thats what you end up doing.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    PM sent

Well Biked
    Jun 2005
    Hey Yody,
    Can you describe what the differences are in the feel /performance of the two shocks? Sometimes I wonder what I may be missing out on.

I have a Push'd Tuned Monarch RT3 and it is an excellent shock. So much better then the Fox RP3 it is not funny. Anybody who jumps on that shock wont be disappointed.

mtbr member
    I didnt ride the monarch plus enough but so far i think i need to more air pressure. Bike just felt clanky through really rough high speed rocks. Need more tuning time on it but initially i didnt notice any improvement. Then again the rt3has a fresh rebuilf amd the plus im using has 600 miles on it.

I have a bunch of people interested in the.shock. Whoever gets it is getting a steal.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    PM sent again

mtbr member
    Sold

mtbr member
    On a thread-jacking side note, do any of you guys know if PUSH will continue servicing Monarchs even though they're not selling them new? I need to get my recently purchased (direct from PUSH) Monarch AM retuned because it came out way too soft, and I'm still waiting on a call back from PUSH after leaving them two voicemails.

meh
    I think i read on here somewhere they would continue to service the ones they sold, but wouldnt be selling new/custom tuned shocks

mtbr member
    Good, I hope that's correct. I'll wait for a callback (at least for a little while longer) before I start worrying.

Lightly salted
    Quote Originally Posted by doismellbacon View Post
    Good, I hope that's correct. I'll wait for a callback (at least for a little while longer) before I start worrying.
    I was told by push just last week that they will continue to service thier tuned shocks. I bought a monarch plus from push last week and it's being tuned now for the HD. Last I heard, they only had 1 left as of last week,

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fuenstock View Post
    I was told by push just last week that they will continue to service thier tuned shocks. I bought a monarch plus from push last week and it's being tuned now for the HD. Last I heard, they only had 1 left as of last week,
    How much they asking for the shock?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuenstock View Post
    Yep, they got caught up and called me back to schedule the re-tune, so no worries.