Mal Ad Osteo

Preferred Ibis dealer in Oregon?

Anyone got a good recommendation on an Ibis dealer in Oregon? ideally Eugene/Portland area.

Looking to pickup an HD or just regular Carbon frame only

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Don't know about Eugene, but there are three shops I know of that carry them in Oregon. Fat Tire Farm, as of a few weeks ago, still had some 2008 built up bikes for great prices ($2700 w/ SX build kit). I am not sure whether FTF will have any newer ones given the older back stock. River City carries them, usually has a few in stock, and seems to be able to get them really fast. I bought mine there. Discover Cycles in Hood River also carries them and is a sweet shop, plus the owner rides an Ibis and is super helpful. I think he is trying to get an HD in may and keep it for demo to try and sell the ones he is getting later in the summer.

meh

mtbr member

Fat Tire Farm

The wife ordered a small painted 2010 Mojo SL from FTF a month ago, took three days to get the exact frame she wanted.

The guys were very helpful to/for her and she was able to get exactly what she wanted.

No Problems

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Fat Tire Farm Ibis stock

Quote Originally Posted by thorkild
    Don't know about Eugene, but there are three shops I know of that carry them in Oregon. Fat Tire Farm, as of a few weeks ago, still had some 2008 built up bikes for great prices ($2700 w/ SX build kit). I am not sure whether FTF will have any newer ones given the older back stock. River City carries them, usually has a few in stock, and seems to be able to get them really fast. I bought mine there. Discover Cycles in Hood River also carries them and is a sweet shop, plus the owner rides an Ibis and is super helpful. I think he is trying to get an HD in may and keep it for demo to try and sell the ones he is getting later in the summer.
    All Ibis frame we have in stock are current models w/ the Lopes links. The bikes w/ the SX kit were kits we bought in 2009 because they were a great spec. We have small, medium and large built on the floor w/ SX and SLX kits on them. We have frames only in large and x-large in stock. Ibis has great customer service and great availability on the Mojo and Mojo SL so we order as needed for that custom configuration that most customers want. We have also HD's on order and our expecting a shipment soon. Thanks The Farm

Mal Ad Osteo
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTireFarm
    All Ibis frame we have in stock are current models w/ the Lopes links. The bikes w/ the SX kit were kits we bought in 2009 because they were a great spec. We have small, medium and large built on the floor w/ SX and SLX kits on them. We have frames only in large and x-large in stock. Ibis has great customer service and great availability on the Mojo and Mojo SL so we order as needed for that custom configuration that most customers want. We have also HD's on order and our expecting a shipment soon. Thanks The Farm
    Thanks for the reply I'll be up your way in the coming week

Slothful dirt hippie
    Husband got mine- '09 Mojo SLX- from FTF on a 10% off deal. I was worried that I hadn't shopped around and done more research, but that price was excellent.

Having said that, we stopped in @ Discover in Hood River and the guy there is REALLY cool. I think he has a new baby on the way so if you can drop some dimes his way he might appreciate it. He's also the one with the really muddy Mojo that convinced me it wasn't a 'poser bike', lol.
    "...Some local fiend had built it with his own three hands..."