mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Painful departure

My blue baby is up for sale, still reserving the right to take it off the market if I come to my senses.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/bik/676728598.html

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by brady84
    My blue baby is up for sale, still reserving the right to take it off the market if I come to my senses.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/bik/676728598.html
    Hello brady. Looks like you do not post much here. So just FYI: It is customary here to post an add in the mtbr classifieds before spamming the forums.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    Hello brady. Looks like you do not post much here. So just FYI: It is customary here to post an add in the mtbr classifieds before spamming the forums.
    Found a great buyer who saw this thread. I still buy from MTBR's sponsors though both linking to them from this site and by stopping by in real life so hopefully I didn't upset the flow of the internet too much with my big ole' can o'...

For any who stumble upon this one looking for a used Mojo, this one is sold.

On MTBR hiatus :(
    Quote Originally Posted by brady84
    Found a great buyer who saw this thread. I still buy from MTBR's sponsors though both linking to them from this site and by stopping by in real life so hopefully I didn't upset the flow of the internet too much with my big ole' can o'...

For any who stumble upon this one looking for a used Mojo, this one is sold.
    How about donating $2 to MTBR for a "thank you" classified ad? For good Mojo.
    speedub.nate
    MTBR Hiatus UFN